Proud

wixman1884

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Credit for QPR for the way they defended. I'd have been much more gutted if we didn't show up at all. I just hope we can keep the bare bones of this squad together. We need to do everything humanly possible to keep Thorne. Big summer window coming up.

under normal circumstances we'd have been 2 or 3 up, but the experience has shown that we can dominate

the match, and if we can keep the players and hoefully thorne Wisdom etc.. we can win automatic next season.

I am of course gutted but proud of performances etc....

On the train coming home and I think the inexperience was our achilles heel. Just sermed to me that nobody wanted to take a risk and upset their teammates or us. Played ghem off yhe park though. Great effort. Onwards and upwards!

I wish Thorne had played poorly so as to not attract attention.

Agree. Best player on the pitch IMO today and I would have preferred Russell to stay on. We can be proud of the lads today. Have a few beers everyone and enjoy the summer. We'll be up there next season.

After having a while to reflect, proud. Very proud of how the team has performed this season. Proud of how the team approached the game. Proud to be a Ram.

But, losing today does matter. it hurts like ****! Never once went with the "no matter what happens" line. I'm thousans of miles away, stuck in front of a computer screen and feeling like *****.

But proud.

Archived