Sleep tonight

-JW-

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drinking is usually an option  but with a 6am train to catch I ain't even risking a pint. One always leads to getting pissed LOL and there will be plenty of time for that tomorrow.

8am at Weatherspoons anyone?

I need to get up at 2:30am to leave at 3am. I was umming and ahhing about just staying up but I need to drive back to Cornwall tomorrow evening once I'm back at Derby, so need some sleep in my system. Think I might need a fair few coffee breaks tomorrow. Starting to wish I'd planned my day better for tomorrow now.

In Watford, Wetherspoons, on second beer now. Another one, then dinner, another couple back at Lenny Henry's place and I'll have no trouble sleeping.

In Watford, Wetherspoons, on second beer now. Another one, then dinner, another couple back at Lenny Henry's place and I'll have no trouble sleeping.

Having a buffet breakfast in the morning?

0620 train in the morning. Getting up at 4:30 and might Irish my coffee up when I get up.

Put my 7 year old to bed early. He's high as a kite after seeing himself and his brother on East Midlands Today!

I'm p*ssed now... and have 6 cans of Heineken in the fridge ready for the trip down... chauffeur driven in my mates bad ass Evoque... leaving at 8:30am for several stops on the way. Buzzin'  :frantics:

How I spelt Hieniken and chauffor in this state I will never know.

Good Luck you Rams -- thought you were the best team we have played against this season in the 2nd leg at the iPro stadium -- fantastic performance - really awesome! We used to be good at passing football too ............

look forward to watching on TV tomorrow - sure it will be very entertaining football!

Archived