Sleep tonight

-JW-

Good Luck you Rams -- thought you were the best team we have played against this season in the 2nd leg at the iPro stadium -- fantastic performance - really awesome! We used to be good at passing football too ............

look forward to watching on TV tomorrow - sure it will be very entertaining football!

What a very nice man indeed.

See you next season.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Youngest is at her prom till midnight, so there's no chance of me having an early night.  

I don't know whether I want a 5hit, shave or a haircut, as me old dad used to say.  

I'm p*ssed now... and have 6 cans of Heineken in the fridge ready for the trip down... chauffeur driven in my mates bad ass Evoque... leaving at 8:30am for several stops on the way. Buzzin' :frantics:

How I spelt Hieniken and chauffor in this state I will never know.

Just don't spill it in the evoque...

Well I'm knackered but having trouble switching off. Watching Scream, maybe not the best choice but wth.

Can we all just make a pact that if/when we lose than no one cries. Not having that embarrassment on TV.

I'll be ok if we lose, but if we win I'll shed many tears of joy. Couldn't give a f*ck if I'm caught on camera.

In 16 hours time, we'll be a quarter of the way through. I only have to get up at eleven to make it in plenty of time so will probably have a late one tonight and still be ok so long as I get a little rest. In a way, perhaps I'd prefer to be really tired tomorrow - that might at least numb the anxiety a little.

You Rams!

Archived