W Brett Wilson

jukeboxjim

I have massive respect for anyone that names their dog Johnny Cash then creates a twitter account for them. Added to the fact that he's a billionaire and owns Derby County he seems like a top guy.

I should caveat that I have 3 dogs that I'm completely obsessed with

Couldn't agree more. We have a twitter account for our maniac dog Bob Mitchum! He deserves it the bloody nutter!!

Agree with Trooper he may take overall control in the not too distant?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on one god damn minute. Our investors are rich as hell. They can make some money if they establish us as a PL team. But pittance compared to what they have or could get with the same type of investment elsewhere outside of UK football. So my question is why? Wilson even admits he had no idea about how big the PL pay off would be. He seems like a real nice guy and a right character. Hopefully he has never met Michael Jackson or was/is too big a fan of MJ. 

I did - twice. He talked at great length about stout.

"http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a456/luckyeddie2/michael_jackson_zpsd6907913" alt="michael_jackson_zpsd6907913">

"The number of mistakes we made was almost universal".

Wtf does that mean?

Is he trying to say 'astronomical'?

I thought that - He seems completely mental. It's just a shame he hasn't thrown his billion into the first team squad yet.  :(

''it's a no from me, i'm ooot'' 

He was in the West Upper concourse bar at half time vs Brighton having a beer and chatting to fans. A few had their photo taken with him. He seemed pleased to be here and has real affection for Derby.

Just imagine if he'd experienced tumbling down the Popside at its peak,utch.Reckon he would have loved every second of it.We could've supplied him with a compass, so he could find his way back after every goal/near miss.

I've a feeling that he will take sole control of us pretty soon, noticed that he has started to visit us a lot more these past few months. Just a hunch

Whilst I'd be quite happy if he did,I somehow doubt it.With the revelation that Ricketts and Mallett also have similar holdings,that shows that those two are also serious players and heavily committed.When the loan capital started pouring in I half suspected that our big hitters might be responsible for the lion's share of it.

I think part of the reason we're seeing more of Wilson is that it gives a "face" to the owners.

There's been a huuuuge PR push this season for more transparency for the fans. The coaching staff go on pub tours, Rush and Vicars are very visible (the latter especially on Twitter) and so I think this is just a natural step in that direction.

I think Wilson has become (by accident or design) the face of the ownership group.

I like him, top bloke  :)  As it's been said , he seems to have a reel feel for the club he's invested his cash in.Not just as money thing but as a lurve thang.

Wow , as  I wrote that I hit a fly twice in one swipe.I'm a ninja and I didn't even know it. :ph34r:

Anyway , love his Joseph jacket too  :D

Wtf does that mean?

Wtf does that mean?

I took it to mean that almost every player they bought was a mistake  ('bought high, sold low'). Hence universal.

Michael Jackson saved a Finnish traditional beer called Sahti. He visited here a lot and is very highly appreciated here.

Is that the one that tastes of bananas?

Archived