WEMBLEY TICKETS FOR SALE & WANTED

Bam285

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to know why there are so many 'spares' flying around and am sick of hearing 'bought them for a mate but they don't want to go'...well why did you buy for them in the first place?

Anyone who has bought extras to profit is not a proper football fan and should be ashamed.

I think real fans should be naming and shaming these cnuts to the club to make sure they don't get the chance to do it again.

Guys

Had no joy on phone lines or websites in the last week, having given up season ticket when moving to London, so hoping someone can help out on here.

Looking for one ticket for Wembley, any category.  Not far from Wembley so would be able to pick up last minute over a pint.

Cheers

Ex east stand season ticket holder (97 to 09) who moved abroad wltm friendly rams fan with 2 tickets to spare, plane already booked from Basel but no luck on Saturday getting tickets. Help me dcfcfans, you're my only hope.  pm me if you can help.

Guys

Had no joy on phone lines or websites in the last week, having given up season ticket when moving to London, so hoping someone can help out on here.

Looking for one ticket for Wembley, any category.  Not far from Wembley so would be able to pick up last minute over a pint.

Cheers

Can we all park on your drive?

New to the forum so be kind..! I have 2 Club Wembley Diamond package seats available. I bought them when I failed to get 2 on general sale for me and my son. Then sods law 1200 more released and I queued and managed to get 2 normal ones, hence I can sell. Face value only. These are the bees knees. Tickets in my hand.

New to the forum so be kind..! I have 2 Club Wembley Diamond package seats available. I bought them when I failed to get 2 on general sale for me and my son. Then sods law 1200 more released and I queued and managed to get 2 normal ones, hence I can sell. Face value only. These are the bees knees. Tickets in my hand.

how much are they and whats included?

The difference between Derby and que pee arrrr is the amount of spares on sale.

Just had a look at the last 2 pages of their tickets for sale thread and there must be 13 tickets on offer from people who just happened to buy too many. And the thread is 13 pages long.

Looks like some thought it would be a good way to make a quick £ or two! But one is selling 2 £52 tickets for £100 now. Not quite the demand they thought there was going to be i reckon.

Archived