WEMBLEY TICKETS FOR SALE & WANTED

Bam285

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone in corporate Saturday that fancies meeting up? Had no choice but to buy as couldnt get ticket - looking fwd to free bar!!

IOW,Sellyiom here.I"m in club wembley but haven"t a clue where until I collect my tickets on Friday.Thinking of checking out The green man on Friday night.

Any body got two tickets been away on hols and not been able to get any plus my member number was used by my ex-mate

Fixed

If anybody is looking

How do you get them through work? How do they get them? And who gets the money if they are sold on?

Inbox is full n I don't no how to delete lol

Go into your messages, then look (almost) top right, just above the post box there should be a delete button.

Desperate for a ticket to the game on Saturday. Share 3 season tickets between 4 people - dad, grandad and uncle got tickets and I couldn't pick up any on resale. Will be milling around the ground for a couple of hours with a sign looking for tickets if not...

PM me or email me lmolyneux88@gmail.com happy to meet at ground or anywhere in London.

Luke

My son (8 years old) and myself are lonely Rams fans living in Stratford East London. We live in the shadow of Upton Park and the Olympic Stadium but I have convinced him to keep the faith!

I am hoping that someone may have two spare tickets so that my son's first trip to Wembley will be with The Rams!

Of course living in London I can collect anywhere in or around London or even meet at Wembley.

Fingers crossed!

My little boy has contracted chicken pox, so I can't reasonably bring him and he is utterly devastated after being to all the games this season. We have two tickets - one for an adult and one concession. Category 3 tickets block 129. £96 is the face value, plus the charges of £8.50 paid to see tickets is the price. There is a proviso - I have offered to a friend but it is doubtful he will take them. I will find out this evening. Please Pm me if you want the tickets subject to the proviso.

Even though my mate is 43 and has a 'lived in' face I don't think even he would pass for over 65 ! Sad news about your boy - tell him he'll have to wait for the FA Cup Final next year. Looks like I'm supping tinnies infront of the TV this time around as I have been quoted some top dollar (not inflated either!) for some corporate packages.

I got an email from DCFC this morning - saying Club Wembley tickets are available £329 - mind you, looks a good day out if you can afford it.

Have a look on twitter - I have seen a few tickets for sale - and facebook. Keep looking. 

Archived