WEMBLEY TICKETS FOR SALE & WANTED

Bam285

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though my mate is 43 and has a 'lived in' face I don't think even he would pass for over 65 ! Sad news about your boy - tell him he'll have to wait for the FA Cup Final next year. Looks like I'm supping tinnies infront of the TV this time around as I have been quoted some top dollar (not inflated either!) for some corporate packages.

just read on derby site that you can upgrade consessions on the day at the wembley box office

Selling my ticket as i have picked up a nasty infection and don't feel up to going. Its Block 547 Row 26 Seat 214. Want 42 quid for it. Cost me 36 plus the 6.50 postage and the charge, but 42 will do. Must be able to collect from Ilkeston area. Send me a PM on here if interested

Selling my ticket as i have picked up a nasty infection and don't feel up to going. Its Block 547 Row 26 Seat 214. Want 42 quid for it. Cost me 36 plus the 6.50 postage and the charge, but 42 will do. Must be able to collect from Ilkeston area. Send me a PM on here if interested

that seat is right behind me  :blink:

Hi my partner is looking for tickets still has replied to a few posts but sadly no luck yet he doesnt care if he is sat in the rafters next to a pigeon would just love to go to wembley. If anybody has any spare or cant make the game please please message me. Thankyou.

New to the forum so be kind..! I have 2 Club Wembley Diamond package seats available. I bought them when I failed to get 2 on general sale for me and my son. Then sods law 1200 more released and I queued and managed to get 2 normal ones, hence I can sell. Face value only. These are the bees knees. Tickets in my hand.

Hi has anyone got two tickets ?? 

I live in kent and go to a lot of games but like a lot of people didn't get any tickets when trying on saturday....its for me and my lad of ten....

if anyone has 2 please let me know...can pick up if necessary

Regards

Saity

Archived