Play off winners parade.

Bilbo

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'll be Monday... it's all hush hush at the moment. I know someone who works for council on the events side (through assembly rooms) and they're on standby but not being told anything

Two things here...

1. We ain't played the flipping thing yet. Let's win the thing THEN talk about how to celebrate it. Only then!

2. Why the flip would you have a parade for finishing THIRD?

Did Burnley have a parade for finishing second? (I have no idea if they did or not but, God, I hope not.)

Why the flip would you have a parade for finishing THIRD?

Did Burnley have a parade for finishing second? (I have no idea if they did or not but, God, I hope not.)

For the fans to celebrate winning promotion with the players if we win on Saturday.

But it isn't compulsory for all fans to attend, So you can stay at home if you want.

For the fans to celebrate winning promotion with the players if we win on Saturday. But it isn't compulsory for all fans to attend, So you can stay at home if you want.

We had a parade the last time we won the play offs and it was extremely well attended

Pretty sure we had one in 2007? So would expect to see the same again if we were to win on Saturday.

If we win, no one will celebrate promotion more than me...although many will be far more p15sed than me. And I well remember the parade last time; thought the same then as I do now. A parade for finishing third??? So I'll quietly allow the 16,928.6895 km (yes, I looked it up) between my home and any parade to be my silent editorial.

Mind you, I also thought the manager at the time looked like an arrogant, pompous, overblown tosser. (Actually, that's a lie. I came to that conclusion later.)

But I do agree with StockholmRam...this thread is a flipping jinx. Close it down!

Archived