The "best place to watch the match" thread

Bwash_Ram

For those of us not able to go to Wembley but wanting to watch the game in a pub , where is everyone going? (besides the usual city centre venues like Walkabout)

Particularly somewhere that older/less able fans can go with a reasonable expectation of getting a seat ..

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think they are showing it at PP but not sure if its confirmed yet

I was going to ask about this on here, I missed out on tickets, didn't get through in time on Sat morning. Although I'm gutted not to be going to Wembley I reckon watching at the iPro would be the next best thing. Does anyone know if there are any plans for a big screen at the ground or if they are opening up the corporate areas like they did for the Brighton away leg ?

I was going to ask about this on here, I missed out on tickets, didn't get through in time on Sat morning. Although I'm gutted not to be going to Wembley I reckon watching at the iPro would be the next best thing. Does anyone know if there are any plans for a big screen at the ground or if they are opening up the corporate areas like they did for the Brighton away leg ?

John Vicars said they would be discussing it today and will let people know as soon as a decision has been made.

Anyone know anywhere in Swad that's gonna have the match on and be full of Rams fans?

The Springfield mate. Watched the Brighton game in there & it was rammed. Not the biggest pub though. Or The Angel. Or the Catchems. Springfield has got better screens.

Archived