17000 sold out in 54 minutes !!

WystonRam

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i would like to know what has happened to the other 16000 tickets, it really gets my goat that people who don't go to many matches think they should go to the final.

What about the seasons when we weren't so good, i still went and this is my reward for that.

I have got 4 tickets and i am lucky i know someone who has a debenture tickets so now i have 6

we all have season tickets so i have mine so nerr to all you glory hunters lol

Well i would like to know what has happened to the other 16000 tickets, it really gets my goat that people who don't go to many matches think they should go to the final.

What about the seasons when we weren't so good, i still went and this is my reward for that.

I have got 4 tickets and i am lucky i know someone who has a debenture tickets so now i have 6

we all have season tickets so i have mine so nerr to all you glory hunters lol

Yes those damned glory hunters - so inferior to you. I'm so glad you've been rewarded and in this day and age the internet allows you to crow about it.

Why would QPR buy in our end. They would need a relationship with DCFC because our tickets were never on a real general sale, you still need a customer number. They have plenty left so why would they?

What you are seeing are jealous QPR fans who really thought we were struggling to sell tickets and they had better support, now so embarrassed that we sold out in 54 minutes that they are saying QPR fans have helped us sell the tickets because they have been buying in our end.

Lol, quite funny really.

That just about sums it up. QPR divs on the internet yesterday, bragging about how they'd sold 27 and we'd sold 20- totally unaware of the fact that up till Friday we couldn't sell any more than 20, whilst all their ST holders were entitled to a 'plus 1' from day1. And now having to bulls*** about buying tickets in our end...

Some mug said they should turn it into 'a home game' for them.....well by my reckoning that would mean them sending 22,000 tickets back.

Not sure why people moan about Glory Hunting supporters.  Why would you call it that?  Some people are able to get to every home game and some are not.  When its a chance to go to Wembley people want to enjoy the occasion with family and friends.

IMO its great to see that Derby have such support and we really are a sleeping giant.

Selling 17000 tickets in under one hour, most prem teams would struggle to do that, but not the mighty Rams.

SillyBilly

Gutted I didn't get a ticket but I've only been to 4 games this season so accept there are more deserving cases. 6 of us missed out in our group, scary to think what numbers we could have taken, all go to the odd game. We are truly a big club in my opinion, our waving and fair weather support makes the difference between most Championship clubs and ourselves, on our day we can take massive numbers. Enjoy your day boys and girls, I'Il be rooting for us from the local!

P.S Disappointingly I know an Arsenal fan (lives in Derby) who hasn't gone to a match in years get a ticket this morning, does seem a shame that 000's of quite regular Rams will miss out.

I was on the tintoweb from 8:20am waiting for the link to appear... already got our tickets sat in the cupboard at home but was doing this as a favour to some friends who have been going absolutely years but got disillusioned with where the club was going 2 seasons ago. 

The point I'm making is some of the people I got tickets for have been going to Derby matches for over 40 years yet according to some on here they are fair weather or glory fans because they want to see us at Wembley? 

They were supporting us when the ground was chained shut so I think this whole 'I had a season ticket this is for me not those who don't have a season ticket' brigade needs to have a quiet word with themselves! 

Some people where always going to miss out (which is a massive shame). The problems I have are with the d!ckheads who openly support Manu/ Other big team yet have wrangled a ticket to see this at the expense of a true Derby fan who have Derby as their only team not some pet project to watch when UTD aren't playing. 

Anyway on a more positive note - what fantastic support! 6 more sleeps to gooooooooo 

Archived