Any particular pub(s) that rams fans are going to pack out AFTER match?

For those that won't have much time before the game, I just thought it was worth having a thread for the boozers we will be enjoying ourselves in also after the game.

For those not going back to Derby and everywhere else, but stopping in London on Sat night or in the Aberdeenshire Rams case, being on the last bus back to Aberdeen at 23:45pm, the overnighter)

Where we all heading after?

Aberdeenshire Rams are heading to The Lexington to see the band Crocodiles, the gig starts at 19:30pm (the band are like Jesus & Mary Chain and Spacemen 3 etc). Tickets £11. 

The Lexington is about 15 mins away from London Victoria, but I'm guessing they won't be on until about 9pm, so hopefully we'll have a few hours after the game to meet some fellow Rams fans in various pubs around London Town.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the game....are we celebrating around Wembley or into Central London?

Straight after the game we could pop into the Green Man to watch The Champions League final, as the Aberdeenshire Rams are unlikely to make if into that pub before the game, and then head into Central London after.

This would allow it to be easier to get on the tube as it will be chocka black straight after the game etc.

Probably head back up to Watford after the game, find a quiet pub to watch the CL final while I come down off Cloud Nine.

Hopefully.

For those that won't have much time before the game, I just thought it was worth having a thread for the boozers we will be enjoying ourselves in also after the game.

For those not going back to Derby and everywhere else, but stopping in London on Sat night or in the Aberdeenshire Rams case, being on the last bus back to Aberdeen at 23:45pm, the overnighter)

Where we all heading after?

Aberdeenshire Rams are heading to The Lexington to see the band Crocodiles, the gig starts at 19:30pm (the band are like Jesus & Mary Chain and Spacemen 3 etc). Tickets £11. 

The Lexington is about 15 mins away from London Victoria, but I'm guessing they won't be on until about 9pm, so hopefully we'll have a few hours after the game to meet some fellow Rams fans in various pubs around London Town.

Sorry, but,

An overnighter to Scotland, full of Scottish, late at night?

Does the driver sit in a locked cage?

Sorry, but,

Bus stops at Birmingham, Hill Street 02:30am

......chance for a sing song at the Zulus, and to chuck some pies at Late Kick Off.

Bus stops at Preston, Bus Station 04:35am

......chance for a sing song regarding Billy Davies

Bus stops at Glasgow, Buchannan Bus Station 07:50am 

...chance for a sing song regarding Ted McMinn

Bus stops at Perth, Broxden Park and Ride 09:35am

.........chance for a sing song regarding "Oh Billy Davies he's a horses @rse"

Bus stops at Dundee, Seagate Bus Station 10:10am

..........chance to sing a song about Ravenelli and stick our shirts over our heads

Bus finaly stops at Aberdeen, Bus Station 11:35am

.........chance for the pub 6 Degrees North to open, that sells 365 different Belgium Beers.

As for The Driver he'll be singing his head off with the Aberdeenshire Rams.....

"Oh Billy Davies, he's such a fu##ing penis, Billy Davies he's a horses @rse"......sing up at the back!

Bus stops at Birmingham, Hill Street 02:30am......chance for a sing song at the Zulus, and to chuck some pies at Late Kick Off.

Bus stops at Preston, Bus Station     04:35am......chance for a sing song regarding Billy Davies

Bus stops at Glasgow, Buchannan Bus Station...chance for a sing song regarding Ted McMinn

Bus stops at Perth, Broxden Park and Ride.........chance for a sing song regarding "Oh Billy Davies he's a horses @rse"

Bus stops at Dundee, Seagate Bus Station..........chance to sing a song about Ravenelli and stick are shirts over our heads

Bus stops at Aberdeen, Bus Station.....................chance for pub 6 Degrees North to open, that sells 365 different Belgium Beers.

The Driver he'll be singing his head off with the Aberdeenshire Rams.....

"Oh Billy Davies, he's such a fu##ing penis, he's a horses @rse"......sing up at the back!

Thought Dundee would a chance to sing about Russell and Forsyth.

Probably Green Man pub/somewhere around Wembley area again or I just go somewhere near King's Cross/St Pancras station.  

Covent garden Friday night and after the game will be awesome. Get away from wembley as quickly as possible..

Porterhouse, Covent Garden will be where I'm headed after the game, I reckon (Maiden Lane).

Former home of the artist Joseph Turner, and the brewery is owned by a mate of mine. The Wrasslers XXXX is the best stout you will ever taste in your life.

Porterhouse, Covent Garden will be where I'm headed after the game, I reckon (Maiden Lane).

Former home of the artist Joseph Turner, and the brewery is owned by a mate of mine. The Wrasslers XXXX is the best stout you will ever taste in your life.

Well then Eddie.....you have sold It on me....I will let you treat me to a stout in there to celebrate our return....sound good to you..

Well then Eddie.....you have sold It on me....I will let you treat me to a stout in there to celebrate our return....sound good to you..

Certainly does.

Sorry, but,

Hey I'm off to Glasgow for the Scottish cup final in a couple of hours........should I be worried? :o

Archived