Any particular pub(s) that rams fans are going to pack out AFTER match?

So where did everyone go?

A couple of the Aberdeenshire Rams went to the Porterhouse, Covent Garden, did you go eddie & MuespachRam?

We took our beer outside and faced a massive mob of Chelsea boys. Not what we really needed.

We sipped up and then headed to meet the others in a Cask Ale pub in Farringdon, which was nice and quiet and relaxing for the rest of the evening before heading off to Angel for the Crocodiles gig, which finished us off for the day before catching a taxi to Victoria, driven by a Millwall boy, who said we should of won etc.

Would I be right in saying everyclub at Wembley over the weekend that sat in the West side, in the shade, lost? 

I did enjoy the Rochdale comeback and penalty win, and laughed at the Rochdale manager running down the touchline holding his trousers up and what was he doing when they won, he held his scrunched up tie in his mouth with one hand whilst holding his trousers with the other, marvellous!!!

Rotherham?

Steve Evans. He's a **** of the highest order, can't wait for six points against him next season.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rotherham?

Steve Evans. He's a **** of the highest order, can't wait for six points against him next season.

Yeah Rotherham, my head and body are still lost in space. What a lousy week, yeah Steve Evans, he might have to watch the game from a burger bar outside the iPro, I don't think our away dug out, is big enough for his trousers.

Anyone watch that Warren United on the TV, he looks like the burger man on that.

http://www.warrenunited.net/

Went into jj moons after, atmosphere was superb considering btw :cool: the best on offer was Abbot ale, we then went on to the hole in the wall at waterloo and watched the champions league final, Abbot there as well.  :D

Archived