Watching tonight?

LanguedocFox

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy Hiinchcliffe,bless him,just said theyhave to face Derby now a  top team in great form.

I think hes on our side.

Everyone is on our side.

QPR sum up exactly what is wrong with English football. They are a virus, and if there was any justice, we'll hammer them and they'll go on to do a Pompey.

Think Austin out played a big part in that though

True. One man team.

Expect Bucko to kick him into row Z after about two minutes at Wembley.

QPR have far more to be worried about than we do.

Glad it's QPR, Wigan might have caused a few problems. QPR far less likely to do so.

True. One man team.

Expect Bucko to kick him into row Z after about two minutes at Wembley.

QPR have far more to be worried about than we do.

Glad it's QPR, Wigan might have caused a few problems. QPR far less likely to do so.

QPR have everything to lose. The pressure is on them. If they dont go up major clear out and sulking big time charlies. 

We've performed better than expected, pressure off. Hopefully that helps us

They've got some bloody good players at Champ level, and they ought to with that budget. I'd still make it even though. Come on Derby.

Did you know we are unbeaten at the new Wembley

Also did you know we have never conceded a goal at the new Wembley

just a few facts for you

And the only team we beat at Wembley has three initials.

Predictions for Harry Redknapp's pre-match Wembley press conference?

I'm going for...

- Derby are big club, they are favourites.

- The Championship is full of good sides, we've done well to get this far.

- QPR have no right to make the final, because the Championship is full of bigger clubs.

QPR manager Harry Redknapp: "It was a fantastic night. We had problems with their system in the opening 20 minutes and we couldn't get out.

"But we were the better team after that. Bobby Zamora was magnificent when he came on and Charlie Austin scores every game.

"It's great for the fans and we are looking forward to a day at Wembley. This is a smashing club with great support and the owners are real top people."

Redknapp conveniently forgets that they drew 0-0 with Wigan in the first leg.

Tonight was worrying of course, but it was always going to be. Whichever team won that would be the case, we see the team and fans excited and a huge rush of adrenaline and belief.

We go to Wembley playing football, unlike Wigan tonight who nicked an early goal and sat back. You could make an argument that they scored too early.

QPR looked dangerous when Wigan camped in their box. Zamora's strength was key, I don't want to see him up against Keogh. It's imperative that we build a two goal lead and don't sit too deep. Fortunately we have the form and goalscorers to do just that, and if we take the first goal we could take a large win.

Who am I kidding, I'm stupidly nervous.

A positive we can take:

McClaren looked incredibly at ease tonight. He didn't look even slightly nervous. Remember that he knows this QPR side inside out. He knows Harry's tactics and plans, he knows what every player is capable of. He'll be drilling Bucko and Keogh on exactly what Austin's most dangerous moves are, how to cope with their wingers and how to nullify Kranjcar.

We got this.

Archived