Watching tonight?

LanguedocFox

They could quite easily do a Portsmouth if they fail to make it up this season and their owner pulls the plug.

I'd say I'd feel sorry for the fans, but from what I've read (only a small portion) they seem to have that big-time charlie attitude as well.

I'm amazed at how mnay clubs don't rate our players at all. I've seen comments from Brighton, Leicester, Burnley, Middlesbrough, QPR, Forest and Reading all saying we're basically just a momentum team with midtable standard players.

Happy for them to carry on thinking that for as long as they like.

Leicester have spent enough to get there and it's taken them an age. Burnley have done well, and largely done what we've done only more consistently. The rest, without exception, are sh1te.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could quite easily do a Portsmouth if they fail to make it up this season and their owner pulls the plug.

I'd say I'd feel sorry for the fans, but from what I've read (only a small portion) they seem to have that big-time charlie attitude as well.

I'm amazed at how mnay clubs don't rate our players at all. I've seen comments from Brighton, Leicester, Burnley, Middlesbrough, QPR, Forest and Reading all saying we're basically just a momentum team with midtable standard players.

It was good to see some Brighton fans on their forum say that they were surprised at how good we are. It is understandable though, why they might have that opinion of us when none of them watch us play every week. 

I'll be watching, I don't mind who wins but I'd plump for Wigan if given a choice. Whoever it is, it's in our hands. If we play well in the final, we'll win. 

Hoping for a nasty, violent bloodbath with Joey Barton being dragged off the pitch by the police.

Expecting a borefest.

I'm amazed by that too Bris. But while the fans think it, I think the opposition players often think it too.

Long may it continue. That's part of the reason why I'd loved this season. We pummel a team, but still don't get taken seriously enough, so we do it again...

Can we agree right now that whatever happens we won't spend our home games booing because the other team has the ball?

They're not booing their players, they're creating a 'hostile' environment for Wigan players in possession. Celtic do the same in Europe. 

Archived