Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're welcome to him -another one of these fancy Dan central defenders who can get pulled all over the place when put under pressure. Saw enough of him when on loan at Wolves -similar to Lascelles

Spent some of last season playing in the German 4th division, only 9 first team appearances all season

How did Forest get Mancienne and we get Whitbread and Naylor...

Apparently his legs have fallen off in recent years... couple of bad injuries... 

Also, my mate described their 2 first choice CBs (Hobbs and Wilson) as being "made of biscuits" so they need plenty of cover...

Apparently his legs have fallen off in recent years... couple of bad injuries... 

Also, my mate described their 2 first choice CBs (Hobbs and Wilson) as being "made of biscuits" so they need plenty of cover...

49 games in about 3 years would say that's about right.

Is broken again already, fell apart in preseason out for at least another 5 weeks

Is broken again already, fell apart in preseason out for at least another 5 weeks

I bet they start complaining that they have been unlucky with injuries again when they underachieve. Blatant refusal to accept the problems they have.

Nick Powell thoughts guys???? Man Utd told him he can leave..

Really like him as a player. He was arrested a couple of months back for drink driving though - suggests poor attitude maybe? Who knows...

Archived