Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Costa Rican right back looks alright, quick. Gamboa plays for Rosenborg so used to the cold

I agree i doubt Rosenborg would ask for too much. only issue is everyone else has seen him so there would probably be too much competition. We would have to get Paulo to have a 'word'

I agree i doubt Rosenborg would ask for too much. only issue is everyone else has seen him so there would probably be too much competition. We would have to get Paulo to have a 'word'

How many players is Paulo having a word with? Christ. Could you imagine though, if we agreed deals for him and Tejeda, and then Costa Rica went on to win the bloody thing?  :lol:

How many players is Paulo having a word with? Christ. Could you imagine though, if we agreed deals for him and Tejeda, and then Costa Rica went on to win the bloody thing?  :lol:

Haha its not about what you know in football its who you know :lol: and we need to use all the contacts we have. I bet there are plenty of teams after most of the costa rica team at the moment. Kilnsman has being saying how good they are for a while now.

Andre Wisdom - Liverpool - Right Back

Kenneth Omeruo - Chelsea - Centre Back

Nathan Ake - Chelsea - Centre Back/Holding Midfielder

Lewis Baker - Chelsea - Centre Midfielder

Marcos Lopes - Man City - Attacking Midfielder

Jesse Lingard - Man Utd - Attacking Midfielder

Thomas Eisfeld - Arsenal - Attacking Midfielder

Gedion Zelalem - Arsenal - Attacking Midfielder

Jordan Ibe - Liverpool - Winger

Serge Gnabry - Arsenal - Winger

Chuba Akpom - Arsenal - Forward

James Wilson - Man Utd - Forward

Plenty of young talent in the prem at the minute

Joel Campbell - Arsenal - Winger/Forward.

Had a decent first game at the WC against Uruguay.

Campbell's having a great WC and I think he'll draw some attention from prem clubs, I'd love to see him in a derby shirt though.

Archived