Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say we spend a bit of money this year.. Give us about 5-6 mil to spend to give the squad more depth.. That would work in our favor in 2 ways... It would almost guarantee us promotion and it would already give us chemistry for the up coming season.. Instead of getting promoted then throwing a few players together and end up with 11 points again.

People are always very good at spending someone else's money - especially those who start their comment with "I would".

I bet you wouldn't.

Seeing as we know literally nothing about this player, lets turn to the Youtube compilation for more...

Not all that impressed. If that's the best goals of his career, they can keep him. Decent goals, and they all count, but lets be honest the defending every time was shocking. Was he playing the u10's?

Good pace though. But still, he wouldn't be so good on the ball when he's playing Wigan and they're trying to kick him all the way back to Mexico

I've not heard anything linking Ulises Davila with Derby. To be honest I don't know much about him as he barely played in Mexico and he hasn't represented the full national team.

His stats aren't good, he spent the last year on loan in the Spanish second division and only scored five goals in 28 games.

On a sidenote, It's a shame we didn't go up, I would have sent Steve McClaren an email to buy Carlos Peña

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQL-eGD6O2k

Archived