Best Concert you've seen.

Boycie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in your own opinion.

Got my Springsteen blueray today. Watched 1/2 hour, very good for a 60 year old, although the drummer looked like the most un drummer like drummer you'd ever see!

The other guitar player who backs Bruce reminds me of one of the capo's from The Soprano's.

The drummer is fecking awesome, not in a flash way but everything is spot on.

Thought everybody knew, no need to thank me though

only them who's follow him I guess?

I remember my brother buying the " born in the USA" album back in the 80's

I looked at the set list on the blue ray, and I don't think he sings it? Can't be right can it?

U2 various locations but Roundhay Park in Leeds 1993 tops the lot.

Chas'n'Dave. Wherever they play. Legends.

Now that I think about it, Deacon Blue at some Uni, Leeds I think, might have been Nottingham, just as they were getting big in the late 1980s, I was on crutches and somehow found myself in the middle of a large crowd getting very over excited. 

only them who's follow him I guess?

I remember my brother buying the " born in the USA" album back in the 80's

I looked at the set list on the blue ray, and I don't think he sings it? Can't be right can it?

Rarely does perform that song but I couldn't tell you why.

I am a little bit of a fan so I know this stuff....

He hasn't song Born in the USA much since the Republicans used it (after only listening to the chorus which is ironic after the verses) in promotional campaign videos.

He feels they sullied the song as do many of his fans.

Guns n Roses at Wembley stadium,saw them twice back in the 90's

Saw the Stones again at Wembley in 97 I think

Guns n Roses at the Monsters of Rock was utterly awesome.

Unfortunately, people died.

U2 various locations but Roundhay Park in Leeds 1993 tops the lot

Agreed went to that one with little expectation. Thought we would get zooropa all night then 3rd number in was streets with no name and the rest was marvellous. Linford got gold next dat in Stuttgart.

Can someone explain this thing some metal fans do where they form a circle and push one another around in it like a bloody rag doll?

The mosh pit?

You've never lived until you've been in one, Boycie. I'm too old now though.

U2 various locations but Roundhay Park in Leeds 1993 tops the lot.

Chas'n'Dave. Wherever they play. Legends.

Now that I think about it, Deacon Blue at some Uni, Leeds I think, might have been Nottingham, just as they were getting big in the late 1980s, I was on crutches and somehow found myself in the middle of a large crowd getting very over excited. 

The Roundhay Park gig, was that the one with Cast supporting? Awesome night, but I do recall it rained all night?

Saw Deacon Blue a Derby...awesome.

Best ever...Paul Heaton in Barcelona, and afterwards in a small pub....top bloke, top gig.

recently went to see the South on a ferry from Hull to Rotterdam...that was pretty special too.

The Roundhay Park gig, was that the one with Cast supporting? Awesome night, but I do recall it rained all night?

Saw Deacon Blue a Derby...awesome.

Best ever...Paul Heaton in Barcelona, and afterwards in a small pub....top bloke, top gig.

recently went to see the South on a ferry from Hull to Rotterdam...that was pretty special too.

The one I went to it didn't rain

Archived