Staying off the pitch tomorrow

Gritty

Derby have released a request:http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/please-stay-off-the-pitch-dcfcvwfc-1509455.aspx

----------

Rams issue message to supporters ahead of Saturday's home game with Watford.

Derby County would like to remind supporters to stay off the pitch at end of Saturday’s iPro Stadium clash with Watford.

The Rams will play their final home game of the 2013/14 season on Saturday (26th April 2014) against Watford, but have a further match to play in the Play-Off Semi Finals in early May.

The Club has called on fans to respect the ground regulations and consider the potential wider consequences of such action to themselves and Derby County. 

Supporters should note that it is an offence to enter the field of play and by doing so could lead to being arrested and handed a football banning order.

-------------

Our football relies on good passing. We really don't want the playing surface cut up for the play-offs. I fully support the club's stance on this

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blimey it's not like the playoff semi is in a few days is it?? What do they expect everyone to dig the thing up?

You may get a few on the pitch, that will be unavoidable but damage will be nothing.

Be delighted if the ****** who run on the pitch get a long banning order for their stupidity.

Anyone remember if we had the lap of honour in 2006/7 season after the last home league game.

Obviously the playoff second leg was just a joke, the whole stadium was on the pitch.

We did indeed. As if you can't remember that day, we beat Leeds 2-0 in their final game before relegation to league 1.

Why would you want to run on the pitch?

Yay!! We've not been promoted or survived relegation! We've booked a play off spot that we knew we had ages ago! Woohoo! I want to touch Lee Grant!

Still, people were doing it when we finished 16th. Remember Cardiff fans being very lucky that Rams fans were held back by a piece of string.

You can all come and invade my garden? Just bring a mower

Why would you want to run on the pitch?

Yay!! We've not been promoted or survived relegation! We've booked a play off spot that we knew we had ages ago! Woohoo! I want to touch Lee Grant!

Still, people were doing it when we finished 16th. Remember Cardiff fans being very lucky that Rams fans were held back by a piece of string.

You can all come and invade my garden? Just bring a mower

"http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/passtheremote/victor%20meldrew%20richard%20wilson" alt="victor%20meldrew%20richard%20wilson">

Archived