Well known people who have walked past you in the street.

petersimple

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lembit Opik. An anagram, surely. I believe when he was an MP his main concern was not the economy, not defence, not Social welfare, but the danger of Earth being hit by an asteroid.

Mi Tip Bloke

So a few years back Im avin a drink in one of those London Mews, it was a pretty non-descript place only me and my mate outside and an older couple with another couple what was probably be their son / daughter-in-law.

So I go inside for a piss via a tight hallway and have to brush past the younger couple who were like getting-off so to speak, I remember thinking that the girl looked a real tramp wearing a cowboy hat and Ron-Hills.

Soon after I had rejoined my mate outside he goes, "That guy getting a round at the bar - its Chris Evens init?"

So, yes, albeit briefly, I was in a three-some with Chris Evens and Billy Piper!  :o

Pascal Chimbonda and Ronan Keating at Carlisle train station, Joey Barton visited my school (when he was at Man City), Paul Simpson (when he was Carlisle manager) and Rory Delap (before he joined Derby) in Carlisle City Centre, also seen William Hague, the Time Team presenters (went to visit a dig when I was at Primary School) and Helen Skelton and her brother Gavin who played in the SPL a few years ago

• 4 weeks later...

We  saw Jonny Vegas coming out of a sex show in Amsterdam....on our way to see England beat Germany 5-1 in Munich...

When I spotted him I shouted..."there's Jonny Vegas there..." and he turned around and said "where....I hate that fat ****"...he was very very very drunk indeed.

Saw Chris Kamara once in Munich airport.....just before the start of the last Euro's...myself and the wife were walking towards him and I said "allright Chris" and he was super friendly, as we walked away my wife said, who is he, someone you used to go to school with.....she thought he was that friendly he must have known me...top man..

Archived