Simmo says we're still chasing automatic promotion

Perky1106

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if we win all are games and and they win one or less we go second. all our games are winnable, they have wingan reading and Ipswich all fighting for play offs so i dont see why we shouldn't go for it as we have nothing to loose 

Attack, Attack, Attack....  :angry:

Don't buy all this resting players rubbish.. Keep pushing Burnley until its impossible... Then maybe rotate the resting if we have to..

Burnley will get nervous and if the gap keeps getting closer and closer, who knows.

Perfect scenario, all to play for against Leeds.. COYR..

Just imagine if Burnley were at Reading and we were a Leeds on the last day, and if they dropped points and we won we would be promoted! Wow!

Especially if reading are in a position that they need a win to get 6th. Everything goes right and Burnley and Reading could end up meeting each other again in the play offs semis a few days later.

If the points gap comes down after Friday's round of fixtures, then I'll get excited. I can't see Burnley not winning at Blackpool though.

Don't forget that Blackpool are

A. Still scrapping for points

B. Rivals-ish with Burnley

You'd expect Blacpool to put absolutely everything into that game. Could happen?

Dyche tried playing mind games with us "derby will struggle against the better teams in the division"

Go on Mac lad scare em sh*tless

Archived