who going to doncaster

B4ev6is

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember a couple of years ago (maybe 3 or 4 actually) turning up at Donny for an evening game without

having bought a ticket in advance.

Unfortunately about 500 others did the same, and they ran out of pre-printed tickets. 

Queues were massive as the poor ticket office guys were frantically hand writing "vs Derby County"

on blank tickets.

Got a seat just as game kicked off.

I think last 1000 tickets might be gone in next couple of days if keep selling like they i think be 4000 plus if sell last thousand extra made avaiable on the day.

How much commission are you on?

I remember a couple of years ago (maybe 3 or 4 actually) turning up at Donny for an evening game without

Unfortunately about 500 others did the same, and they ran out of pre-printed tickets. 

Queues were massive as the poor ticket office guys were frantically hand writing "vs Derby County"

on blank tickets.

Pretty confident I was at this one while I was living in Sheff, would have been 2009-10ish?

Probably still got it somewhere!

on blank tickets.

Also remember that game, as we queued for our tickets we could see the office guys putting all the cash into a crisp box behind the desk.

Have we really sold 2300 today? Added to the 2000 already sold that puts us at 4300 plus it is pay on the day (don't know if that had been covered yet). I really think we can sell out the whole ground...especially with it being bank holiday.

Does anyone know how many have been sold since I started typing this message?

And repeat....

Archived