who going to doncaster

B4ev6is

Allocation was 3,295 so if the tweet is correct around 3,000 sold. DCFC website used to say you can pay on the day but now says 'If any tickets remain' you can.

Unless they have sold them to home fans, there is another block they can open up at the side which would give us another 1,000 tickets.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was training today opposite the i pro today so bought X5 tickets with others paying on the day from our lot in Worsop i wonder if the momentum of ticket sales going so well i can see we will get what Sheff Wed got allocated 4300 !

Remember Barnsley anybody ? we could have easy sold 10,000 plus  

It's days/nights like this that make up for all the crap games over the years. Bank holiday, party atmosphere, hopefully guarantee our play off place, live on Sky, 3,000 plus fans (a third of the gate). Many are making a day of it, Donny town will be buzzing from lunchtime.

This is not just another Friday night game, it's one of those days I will likely remember for years, THIS is what it is all about for me.

Does anybody know if we have our Drummer at the game ?????  what a atmosphere it is with the Drummer being there awesome Sheff Wed / Blackpool away etc

I'll stick the drum up his jacksie...only the drum is bigger than him.

Hate the bloody thing.

Does anybody know if we have our Drummer at the game ?????  what a atmosphere it is with the Drummer being there awesome Sheff Wed / Blackpool away etc

Waves to the drummer…..

Archived