2nd is back on !!!!!???

jimbobram

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if burnley somehow mess up at Blackpool and lose, we win at Doncaster, the gap goes down to five points, if that does happen then burnley will (have) bottle(ed) it, and will go on a ,'sticky patch' and we'll most likely get second, I think most of us will bemoan what could have been despite being a great season if we don't get promotion through the playoffs, Huddersfield, Ipswich, Bolton etc...

Dont worry they will blow the reason the burnly fans coming giving big i am because they know we are going grab all 3 points while they lose there remaining games plus we have easier run in.

Yeah Bolton at home was an easy game too..... so was Birmingham away.... Millwall at home was an easy game too..... LOOOOL

There is no easy games in this league, and you still failed to beat 2 of the worst sides in the league at home. So god knows what makes you think you'll go and win every game especially when you play Leeds and Watford, who are by no means push overs.

Tell you what if you win every game and get 2nd, I will donate £500 to a charity of your choice.

Btw b4 put down the heroin mate, it's no good.

For one we smashed watford at there place we also beat millwall at the den. I see you guys losing to blackpool and you lose to wigin and reading. So i am really confordent nicking 2nd place plus i get £200 back from my season ticket money.

Archived