2nd is back on !!!!!???

jimbobram

Made me chuckle a bit with Dyche on the FLS saying they've had some bad decisions go against them all season. Not against us at TM you didn't. Textbook psychology maybe.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made me chuckle a bit with Dyche on the FLS saying they've had some bad decisions go against them all season. Not against us at TM you didn't. Textbook psychology maybe.

He's naive, hopefully he'll learn. I think I'll kill myself in frustration watching his interviews on MOTD next season with the standard of refeereing lol

Worth remembering that Dyche hasn't been in management that long, he's still learning. Having said that, he did well at Watford, was very unlucky to lose his job in favour of them bringing Zola in (turned out well!) and has obviously done very well with Burnley. In terms of un-like-ability, there are far better examples - Davros, obviously, for being a c**t and talking sh1te, Adkins for his inherent smarminess, and Colin for, well just being Colin. 

I think we can also excuse him for his 'tenuous excuse-making' - he came through the ranks at Forest.

Worth remembering that Dyche hasn't been in management that long, he's still learning. Having said that, he did well at Watford, was very unlucky to lose his job in favour of them bringing Zola in (turned out well!) and has obviously done very well with Burnley. In terms of un-like-ability, there are far better examples - Davros, obviously, for being a c**t and talking sh1te, Adkins for his inherent smarminess, and Colin for, well just being Colin.

I think we can also excuse him for his 'tenuous excuse-making' - he came through the ranks at Forest.

You know occasionally, quite by accident, I find myself liking Warnock. I try to suppress it but once in a while it bubbles up to the surface. Needed him to get the Forest job

You know occasionally, quite by accident, I find myself liking Warnock. I try to suppress it but once in a while it bubbles up to the surface. Needed him to get the Forest job

Oh don't get me wrong, he's not on the same level as Davros, but then, who is? 

If Colin were on fire then I'd at least feel a bit guilty as I walked past without lifting a finger. With Davros, I'd probably just pour on some paraffin..,,and get some marshmallows......

You need help, man. Really.

You need help, man. Really.

Yeah, but you can kind of see his point - Colin did a right good number on Leeds - and just look how he poisoned the well at Forest without even having to take the job. 

It's difficult to not feel any pangs of respect for a guy who royally screwed over our two greatest rivals....

Yeah, but you can kind of see his point - Colin did a right good number on Leeds - and just look how he poisoned the well at Forest without even having to take the job. 

It's difficult to not feel any pangs of respect for a guy who royally screwed over our two greatest rivals....

He's been brilliant, winding Forest up.

Interesting perspective, but as Billy utterly broke florist, should we start to hate him less now? I'm getting confused.  :unsure:

To be honest I don't mind Colin that much, he's a **** but he stands up for his team and I don't object to that.

PistoldPete2

I wouldn't get your hopes up B4, Burnley will beat Blackpool and it will be all over.

Also us being in second is not how it should be. Burnley deserve second place they have been better than us.

It will be all over if we dont win every game , including  Donny.  If we do, Burnley will probably need to win another game  apart from Blackpool.

I reemember looking at the fixture list and thinking what a tough last 3 games Burnley compared to ours. Mind you Watford have picked up a lot since then. But it could all be decided on Friday. 

Interesting perspective, but as Billy utterly broke florist, should we start to hate him less now? I'm getting confused.  :unsure:

Billy is irredeemable. He could personally take a can of petrol, a set of firelighters and a zippo to the CG and go for broke and it wouldn't make me dislike the vile poisonous fooking troll any less....

It will be all over if we dont win every game , including Donny. If we do, Burnley will probably need to win another game apart from Blackpool.

I reemember looking at the fixture list and thinking what a tough last 3 games Burnley compared to ours. Mind you Watford have picked up a lot since then. But it could all be decided on Friday.

If Burnley beat Blackpool all they need from the last 3 games is 1 win or 2 draws I think.

If Blackpool somehow pull off a miracle and hold them to a draw it will be very very exciting. All we can do is win win win win and hope.

In an ideal world 

Blackpool beat Burnley and they start to capitulate under the pressure. 

We go on a charge and Chris Martin has the final last laugh from his wrong sending off at Burnley by overtaking Ings and Vokes who are on 20 goals scoring a hattrick at Leeds away to get automatic promotion.

I haven't seen the highlights but there were at least 3 penalty shouts which seemed nailed on. The highlights may have only shown the one? It's pointless whinging about it after the match though as it's gone. We were by far the better side, played some great football (hence the standing ovation at the end from our fans) but didn't win. End of, and onto the next match.

They showed 2 appeals, the 1st was where Ings looks like he is being dragged back but in truth he is being clever and had hold Adomah's shirt. Like I said with that 6 of 1, half a dozen of the other. The 2nd they showed was the Boro defender standing firm to head the ball, and your attacker moved backwards into him and fell over. Not a penalty for me.

Billy is irredeemable. He could personally take a can of petrol, a set of firelighters and a zippo to the CG and go for broke and it wouldn't make me dislike the vile poisonous fooking troll any less....

Once he'd burned the place down he would have wished it had been Preston.

Archived