Why have we sold more season tickets this time than the last 5 years.

Curtains

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some on not killing time they are looking to tell us how good Clough was and how we are not in FA Cup semi final etc.

PS Cloughs record at Derby in the cup was abysmal.

Come on! That's a bit harsh!

Cloughs cup record was P18 W5 D3 L10 that's a win percatage of 27.7% ...... oh wait a minute...you're right... that's even worse than his league record! :wacko:

Come on! That's a bit harsh!

Cloughs cup record was P18 W5 D3 L10 that's a win percatage of 27.7% ...... oh wait a minute...you're right... that's even worse than his league record! :wacko:

Only won 5? And 2 of them were this season. :o I knew it was bad, but didn't realise it was that bad.

because new buyers have this year been able to buy at early bird rates and get the promise of half their money back  -  in the past early  bird rates have only applied to renewals    -     so the figures are inflated

because new buyers have this year been able to buy at early bird rates and get the promise of half their money back  -  in the past early  bird rates have only applied to renewals    -     so the figures are inflated

The figures are brilliant and it's not just that crowds are up at home and away games big time. Derby fans are back.

Because we all feel we are on the up.

No thanks to me.

I've bought exactly the same number of season tickets every year.

Also:

Meet the new thread, same as the old thread. Some of you really need to get over Clough - he's gone, and he's not coming back.

The reason is because people see us going places with McClaren

we most definitely are going places with mclaren, we in know doubt would be where we are know if we just went straight to mclaren without clough (*cough* forest *cough*) and he left us with a superb squad and backroom team/academy, but clough isnt a manager with the ability to take a team to the top, mclaren has experience with quite a few clubs like derby and considering that he took charge of the reigns a games into the season were looking good.

i dont personally beleive were going to go up this year, we dont have the 'swagger' that QPR, burnley and leicester do, ik we beat qpr earlier in the season, but they didnt field there strongest side and they've strengthened recently, but i do beleive that we will within the next few years, and honestly, a side aiming for playoffs/possible automatic promotion next season is going to be attracting more fans than one for a mid table consolidation

the performance may be slightly better but that offer and price is the main reason we have sold so many,

like somebody said if you knew you were going to renew like 90% of us why would you wait, you could even get them on finance before apparently the packages are really good and flexible!

the stat I want to see is how many are sold end of july I cant see it being a massive amount more to be honest !!!

the performance may be slightly better but that offer and price is the main reason we have sold so many,

like somebody said if you knew you were going to renew like 90% of us why would you wait, you could even get them on finance before apparently the packages are really good and flexible!

the stat I want to see is how many are sold end of july I cant see it being a massive amount more to be honest !!!

So why have gates at home games increased then since McClaren arrived and also you've always been able to get season tickets on finance with flexible packages.

Performances slightly better is that right !

I'd say a whole lot better.

The Ipswich game was our lowest of this season, at 21,037. Our lowest last season was 20,063.

Average currently 24,802 (including some Clough games of course) - up from last season's 23,228 - so not massive, but I suspect it may end up being higher!

Does this include televised FA Cup 32k against Chelsea and televised Forest game sell out 33k

attendance stats for Football League. http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/DivisionalAttendance/0,,10794~20087,00.html

Does this include televised FA Cup 32k against Chelsea and televised Forest game sell out 33k

Just league games, and yes it does include the Forest game.

Incidentally, Forest's average home attendance so far this season is 22,984

Their lowest attendance so far was on Tuesday against Charlton, with just 17,951 people bothering to turn up.

edit: Oh and our average is higher than table-topping, runaway leaders Leicester which stands at 24,223

Archived