Jeans

PrivateDerby

Love Mish Mash jeans. Usually about £50-65 a pair. Like the style & they just seem to fit me perfectly.

Ever thought of getting some nice designer ones second hand off eBay?. Something I would never have done normally but bought some really good Mish Mash ones for 10 quid & they've been my favourite jeans for the last few months.

Worth trying if you know what fits you & don't normally pay designer RRP type prices for jeans.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LEVIS from America not the cheap kind made in Taiwan or whatever.

The style in England is sometimes ridiculous. Why are guys wandering around with Purple, Green, Yellow and Browny coloured jeans?

Why?

Time warp. Chinos.

Not joking, I know a guy who's worn Chinos since they were around last time.

LEVIS from America not the cheap kind made in Taiwan or whatever.

The style in England is sometimes ridiculous. Why are guys wandering around with Purple, Green, Yellow and Browny coloured jeans? 

Why?

erm, we're not?

The woman here do wear big loopy ear rings though.

:D 

I go for G Star only because I can't find any others that do 36" leg, looking at £50 (sale) + for a pair tho

I have the same problem ,except my inside leg is 31 have to have the extra to hide my manhood ;)

Listening to Ed Dawes yesterday, Ramage spilt his coffee on Eds jeans and Ed said, I was gonna wear them again tomorrow....

Now, I'm interested to know, do you view jeans differently to other trousers,a s in, do you wear them more, before they go for a wash?

Listening to Ed Dawes yesterday, Ramage spilt his coffee on Eds jeans and Ed said, I was gonna wear them again tomorrow....

Now, I'm interested to know, do you view jeans differently to other trousers,a s in, do you wear them more, before they go for a wash?

Hell yes. You don't wash jeans weekly you mad woman.

Weekly?

Well in all honesty, between work and never wearing jeans around the house, I only have them on maybe 2-3 a week. So they usually have a 1 to 3 week cycle between the couple of pairs I use.

Maybe I'm better at wiping me 'arris than you, so making them last a week between washes is less of a challenge for me?

Maybe...

Archived