Bryson does a Steve Bloomer of 1898

Curtains

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And hat-tricks eh? Like busses - you wait years for one, then three come along in one season - has that ever happened before?

interesting stat...craig bryson...cm scoring two hat tricks in a season...who has done that before?? the only player i can think of is maybe lampard or toure?? certainly at this level i can't seem to think of anyone...anybody got any solid stats?

Its very rare that a midfielder gets a hat trick at all.

interesting stat...craig bryson...cm scoring two hat tricks in a season...who has done that before?? the only player i can think of is maybe lampard or toure?? certainly at this level i can't seem to think of anyone...anybody got any solid stats?

John Walk was prolific in midfield for Ipswich: 36 goals in 80-81.

He scored 3 hat tricks in a season (84-85) for Liverpool, 1 in the league, 1 in the FA cup, and 1 in  Europe.

Craig Bryson's playing,

Leading the fight,

Our hat-trick hero in the black and the white,

Billy in the dugout,

Nowhere to hide,

Forest with nothing and Mac's Derby 5

That's taken you all afternoon hasn't it?

Biggest win against Forest since 1898 on that day Steve Bloomer scored a Hat-Trick

Keep that match ball Craig you did good son.

What was even better in 1898 is that we battered that year's FA Cup winners. The only problem is , they beat US in the final- how the f*** did that happen? Not a good omen for us if somehow we end up in a play off final with them....

Archived