NHL

Cisse

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I think panthers will surprise a few. They probably won't win a game but some good performances to show they aren't the worst team in the CHL would be good. A lot of the signings are on short term contracts so will be interesting to see how panthers perform in the league if lose a lot of imports.

Which team do you follow in finland cisse?

Nottingham got it today. 1-10 was what Lukko should have done too.

I don't follow much of Finnish ice hockey anymore. Stopped going to the games after 1995-96 season. Did a four year stint coaching junior hockey 2000-2004 but after that I've mostly followed NHL. Actually been a NHL fan all my life.

I think Finnish hockey is so low at the moment that it is good to get a team to KHL. Only that KHL is really struggling right now and may be collapsing in a few years. Teemu won't sign for the whole season though. He will play perhaps three home games for Jokerit and that's it.

Did any of the Lule

Expansion update for Cisse.

Reports suggesting that 4 teams may be added in next couple of years, Seattle, Vegas, Quebec City and Toronto area.

Denied by Bill Daly.

Some speculate would mean too many teams missing out on play offs each year. Perhaps not 4 additional teams but 4 new homes for relocated franchises?

No truth that Milton Keynes may get a team however!

Archived