Unbelievable

swansea ram

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember a season or two back there was a big hoo-hah about ball boys at Stoke having towels to dry the ball so Delap could launch his thrown-ins further.

I seem to recall not long afterwards, their opposition (forget who it was) were considering giving their ball boys buckets of water for when Stoke came to visit. I would've LOVED to have seen that.

Who was it that put the advertising boards closer to the pitch to stop someone taking long throws?

Was it WHU?

Thought it was a bit sad. But I think wiping the ball with a towel is sad.

Especially when every throw in professional football would be a foul throw in Sunday League.

I remember a season or two back there was a big hoo-hah about ball boys at Stoke having towels to dry the ball so Delap could launch his thrown-ins further.

I seem to recall not long afterwards, their opposition (forget who it was) were considering giving their ball boys buckets of water for when Stoke came to visit. I would've LOVED to have seen that.

Who was it that sent subs out onto the touchline to warm up as close to delap as possible whenever he took a throw in

Who was it that sent subs out onto the touchline to warm up as close to delap as possible whenever he took a throw in

Believe it was Mr Phil Broen that sent a certain Mr Windass to warm up

Archived