wtf has happened to Dawkins?

twinkletoes

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was quality but Russell is fit now so who cares.

Ridiculous statement - especially with Ward being injured too. You'd have us with no cover at all.

I prefer Dawkins over Ward and Bamford.

Not a big fan of Bamford. Maybe just because he's not a wide player. Probably less sloppy in his natural position.

I look forward to watching Dawkins most. Bamford the least. Russell after Dawkins and then Ward.

Again, don't think anyone has dragged their feet. Bamford has scored 3 goals that I don't think anyone saw coming. Very instinctive.

Not a big fan of Bamford. Maybe just because he's not a wide player. Probably less sloppy in his natural position.

I look forward to watching Dawkins most. Bamford the least. Russell after Dawkins and then Ward.

Again, don't think anyone has dragged their feet. Bamford has scored 3 goals that I don't think anyone saw coming. Very instinctive.

Out wide of course. Would you play RVP, Rooney, Ibrahimovich etc in that position? The lad is a talent. 

Out wide of course. Would you play RVP, Rooney, Ibrahimovich etc in that position? The lad is a talent.

I agree. Can't drop Martin though. His fondness for lying down and dropping into little pockets of space helps the whole team step up. Get the impression Bamford is perhaps more interested in being the final product than working towards it. Like a lot of goalscorers.

I always thought it'd be hilarious if Ibrahimovic somehow signed for Derby. Our fans screaming and abusing the best player we've had since the 1970's if not ever, for not running around and harassing people. He's like a Derby fans nightmare. He only runs when it's worth it. Which is more than his critics think. But he's never chased a lost cause in his life.

He'd be booed within a week.

I agree. Can't drop Martin though. His fondness for lying down and dropping into little pockets of space helps the whole team step up. Get the impression Bamford is perhaps more interested in being the final product than working towards it. Like a lot of goalscorers.

I always thought it'd be hilarious if Ibrahimovic somehow signed for Derby. Our fans screaming and abusing the best player we've had since the 1970's if not ever, for not running around and harassing people. He's like a Derby fans nightmare. He only runs when it's worth it. Which is more than his critics think. But he's never chased a lost cause in his life.

Excellent point about Ibrahimovic... Derby fans are conditioned to believe so many myths about football and players!

Oh no of course not. It is just a shame for someone like Bamford that our current system works so well. The same can be said for Hughes. 

4 goals...   Brighton, Blackburn, Yeovil, Birmingham     :)

4 goals... Brighton, Blackburn, Yeovil, Birmingham :)

The Yeovil one was a bit meh.

The rest were the sort of convincing strikes we don't see from the other lads really. Ok, he got lucky with the Brum one but he made his own luck with a good half volley

Archived