Winter Olympics In Sochi Russia

Curtains

Disgusting decision. The Chinese bird went on the inside trying to pass our lass and it didn't work out. Christie stood her ground. If that was me I'd be cursing at the referees for that.  

I staggered that no appeal is allowed and you can't even get an explanation for the judges decisions.

Perhaps some asian punter stuck a few million on her not to qualify, if you catch my drift.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Cisse on Finlands bronze in the hockey. 5-0 vs. the Mericans not too shabby especially with so many centres injured. Selanne is amazing!

Thanks. A good win for Finland. Our team was such that you couldn't count them getting much but they did ok. I have been following Teemu close over a quarter of the century, When he retires everything will be different. It will be a long time before someone like him comes along.

There was a crash in the bob sleigh, not seen no footage though.

Has anyone got any footage?

Saw that, thankfully all 4 members of ZZ Top survived with their beards intact and nothing broken.

Just like to add our team came 5th, no mean fete!! Disappointingly out of the medals but they were chuffed they beat the Germans. Quite right too.

Bravo lads :-D

Best Canada team ever would you say? Almost perfect.

Possibly. Certainly did not rely on any individual superstars like Gretzky or Lemieux. Crosby is the current "star" but he does not have as much flair as the former, just a real hardworking player. Defence was possibly the strongest ever with big guys who can all skate and move the puck, no fun to play against.

Archived