• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the tune of "Blue Moon"

Geoge Thorne

We saw you standing alone.

We saw the tweets on your phone

So Steve and Sam brought you home..

You stole that from that bloke on twitter.

Better than that horrific song Utch came out with though still

Really hope he thanks the Derby fans at some point. You don't achieve the levels of stalking and harassment and monster thread creation that we did without full-time effort and perseverance of epic proportions.

I'm not worthy of his thanks. I didn't even stay up for page 500 or post 10,000. Poor effort on my part.

AndySlory

"George Thorne won't be leaving West Brom permanently.

He, like Berahino has been gaining experience in the Championship, both have had 3/4 loan spells and both have broken through into our first team. He was on a run of playing regularly with us before getting his injury and now that he's had another successful loan spell he'll fight for a spot in our centre midfield with our other two defensive midfielders Mulumbu & Yacob, as he was last year.

Depending on if we sign any other def mids (unlikely with our chairman) then we might look to loan out once more but there is very little/no chance of us selling George Thorne."

Guys, he's not coming  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

If i were him i would be getting a bodyguard and 24hr survellance to bat off those stalkers amongst us (Belper for e.g)

Hey man, I'm done stalking him now. He's signed. He's just another player now. I'm going to change my profile picture again soon.

I'm not worthy of his thanks. I didn't even stay up for page 500 or post 10,000. Poor effort on my part.

Achieving top poster in a monster thread by near on 100 post lead took mammoth effort. You were instrumental, ya nutjob :)

Wonder if there will be a film made of this saga??????

Title. By George we got im

Lead (George). Russell Crowe (who else for an epic)

Walk on parts from the stalkers amongst us (cast of thousands)

Big sam played by John Goodman

John vicars played by Paul o Grady

Jeremy Peace played by the guy who was Joffrey in Game of Thrones because we'll need someone who can be the little shitey villain who nobody really likes.

Archived