George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Haha! No blood, no thanks. 

A really painful bruise, or a trapped nerve, sprained ankle.

I find it weird that I'm thinking about what level of injury I'd accept for GT! Hey ho.

Well it's not the weirdest thing that's been discussed in this thread (I consider this an extension of the 502 page thread that's now locked).

I'd definitely take anything up to a broken bone for him I think. 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's not the weirdest thing that's been discussed in this thread (I consider this an extension of the 502 page thread that's now locked).

I'd definitely take anything up to a broken bone for him I think. 

Your employment advice was my personal favourite I think. I'm totally considering re-skimming through the whole thing just to remember the ride we went on. As frustrating and hysterical it got, it was lots of fun along the way. 

We need another hyped up potential signing. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.

For once i'd be really interested to hear sam rush talk about this signing.

He's getting praise.

But how did he do it?

And the fact he's played it low key is pretty good too.

Your employment advice was my personal favourite I think. I'm totally considering re-skimming through the whole thing just to remember the ride we went on. As frustrating and hysterical it got, it was lots of fun along the way. 

We need another hyped up potential signing. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.

Really jealous that you got the last post on the part 1 thread as well  :angry:

It was so much fun though, I think the George Thorne saga amounts to about 50% of my post count too

For once i'd be really interested to hear sam rush talk about this signing.

He's getting praise.

But how did he do it?

And the fact he's played it low key is pretty good too.

How he did it will be made into a movie. It starts with you slagging off our early negotiation tactics by bidding less than we were prepared to pay.

How he did it will be made into a movie. It starts with you slagging off our early negotiation tactics by bidding less than we were prepared to pay.

Good cus that was shiite....i'd forgotten.

Really jealous that you got the last post on the part 1 thread as well :angry:

It was so much fun though, I think the George Thorne saga amounts to about 50% of my post count too

Haha I knew that would annoy you! When the thread locked out I glanced down and thought ' TrueLou as the last post is now locked into history forever more even tho Tombo put the most effort in' Hahahaha!

Haha I knew that would annoy you! When the thread locked out I glanced down and thought ' TrueLou as the last post is now locked into history forever more even tho Tombo put the most effort in' Hahahaha!

I might have put more effort in, but half of my posts were utter drivel (the other half were duplicate posts). Feels like I cheated to #1 spot.

Quality over quantity. I told Thorne I was the highest poster on that thread in a tweet. He never replied or fav'd. Might have to check and make sure he hasn't blocked me actually...

Nah, he doesn't fave many fan posts so I would have been more surprised if he had. Think it's due to the volume he must have got. Plus he has a responsibility to trawl through all his lady tweets each and every day, he's like a dog on heat.

Nah, he doesn't fave many fan posts so I would have been more surprised if he had. Think it's due to the volume he must have got. Plus he has a responsibility to trawl through all his lady tweets each and every day, he's like a dog on heat.

He loves to fav the pretty ladies our Graham. Someone needs to get him a girlfriend before he w@nks himself to death. Poor guy.

He loves to fav the pretty ladies our Graham. Someone needs to get him a girlfriend before he w@nks himself to death. Poor guy.

I'd rather he had a bunch of wanna be wags clinging on to his coat tails then a girlfriend. She might break his heart, mess with his head and ruin his form. Not having that. Not after all this.

I'd rather he had a bunch of wanna be wags clinging on to his coat tails then a girlfriend. She might break his heart, mess with his head and ruin his form. Not having that. Not after all this.

But if she makes him happy then his form improves right? But I agree, not the kind of gamble we can afford  :p

Im waiting for Smokey Robinson he'll be epic I hope.

Bill Bailey is pretty good though.

Was Corbett drunk or what? He starts wandering off the stage, he gets called back. Then he stands on her dress and rips it. Then he has to get told to say good night. He looked completed sozzled

But if she makes him happy then his form improves right? But I agree, not the kind of gamble we can afford  :p

Not the kind of women he's partial to. Any girl who's full time job is posting selfies on Twitter all day long is trouble. You can trust me on this due to my insider knowledge on this subject. Might tweet him now laying all this out to him. Sure he'd welcome the obsessive intrusion into his personal life :)

Not the kind of women he's partial to. Any girl who's full time job is posting selfies on Twitter all day long is trouble. You can trust me on this due to my insider knowledge on this subject. Might tweet him now laying all this out to him. Sure he'd welcome the obsessive intrusion into his personal life :)

Tweet him telling him that, please. I really want to see if he reacts to it! Definitely would welcome the intrusion into his personal life  :lol:

Tweet him telling him that, please. I really want to see if he reacts to it! Definitely would welcome the intrusion into his personal life  :lol:

I see what you're trying to do here. I tweet him that and then your 'I'm your top poster' tweet looks perfectly sane next to my 'selfie biatchs are trouble stay away from them, I order you!!!!' tweet. But don't dare me godamit, I'm drinking and I could lose all social boundary awareness any second!

Archived