George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Didn't I read some fools in here mistaking James Dean on his t-shirt for Brian Clough? Christ. Own up.

Not me. But the baggies I've been reading today pointed something out that I didn't notice at first. It's James Dean in Rebel Without a Cause - almost apt, cos he did have a cause, a very good one, but he is definitely a rebel our George. 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I wouldn't make a hasty decision. Nobody can make a snap decision. We've got to consider the pros and cons, make a list, get advice... Have I ever stopped you from doing anything?"

Is that from RWAC? Never seen it. Did watch the Four Year Plan today though, recommend it. 

Is that from RWAC? Never seen it. Did watch the Four Year Plan today though, recommend it. 

It is indeed. Ironic little quote.

Not seen Four Year Plan though, it's on the ever growing list of films and TV shows I need to watch.

It is indeed. Ironic little quote.

Not seen Four Year Plan though, it's on the ever growing list of films and TV shows I need to watch.

I have crap loads to catch up on, games, books, tv and movies from the last month. Really been slacking off. 

Check it out when you can, it does sting a bit when you see their promotion season though so prepare yourself. Their last one I mean, not this one. But even so, still too soon. 

I have crap loads to catch up on, games, books, tv and movies from the last month. Really been slacking off. 

Check it out when you can, it does sting a bit when you see their promotion season though so prepare yourself. Their last one I mean, not this one. But even so, still too soon. 

This Thorne saga has set me back on my progress on many things, books, films, Football Manager...

1000th post :D  Feels right that I make it on this thread. And change the profile picture again to go with it. Thorne saga is over so...

Congrats on 1000  :)

Felt like a change too, but still a Thorn Bird for now  ;)

Oh and if the internet is reading my mind, why do I have a mini digger under me?! Unless it knows who I work for!!!! Oh my christ!!!

Congrats on 1000  :)

Felt like a change too, but still a Thorn Bird for now  ;)

Oh and if the internet is reading my mind, why do I have a mini digger under me?! Unless it knows who I work for!!!! Oh my christ!!!

It's like some Matrix shit. The computers control us.

But I wouldn't know anything about that, I took the bluepill. Being a Ram, I couldn't choose red now could I?

Also, Thornbird according to wikipedia:

"A mythical bird that searches for thorn trees from the day it is hatched. When it finds the perfect thorn, it impales itself, and sings the most beautiful song ever heard as it dies"

Are you saying this is the perfect signing and you're ready to impale yourself and die?

Well you're right, he is that damn good. Get singing.

Thorne Thorne wherever you may be you used to play in the Black Country, then you decide you wanna be a ram Georgie thorne is a Derby Fan!

To the same tune as the park ji sung song

Not bad actually. Quite like it.

Thorne Thorne wherever you may be you used to play in the Black Country, then you decide you wanna be a ram Georgie thorne is a Derby Fan!

To the same tune as the park ji sung song

Think it was called "Lord of the Dance" when I went to a wedding the other Saturday...

Also, Thornbird according to wikipedia:

"A mythical bird that searches for thorn trees from the day it is hatched. When it finds the perfect thorn, it impales itself, and sings the most beautiful song ever heard as it dies"

Are you saying this is the perfect signing and you're ready to impale yourself and die?

Well you're right, he is that damn good. Get singing.

Maybe not die. And when I think about maim, that's still a step too far. Serious injury, yes I can live with that, I would have been happy to accept a serious injury if it meant we got Thorne. Not that I want one, but taking one for the team and all that, ya know. 

Maybe not die. And when I think about maim, that's still a step too far. Serious injury, yes I can live with that, I would have been happy to accept a serious injury if it meant we got Thorne. Not that I want one, but taking one for the team and all that, ya know. 

That sounds like the return of #cut4george to me.

That sounds like the return of #cut4george to me.

Haha! No blood, no thanks. 

A really painful bruise, or a trapped nerve, sprained ankle.

I find it weird that I'm thinking about what level of injury I'd accept for GT! Hey ho.

Archived