George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

I see what you're trying to do here. I tweet him that and then your 'I'm your top poster' tweet looks perfectly sane next to my 'selfie biatchs are trouble stay away from them, I order you!!!!' tweet. But don't dare me godamit, I'm drinking and I could lose all social boundary awareness any second!

You nearly guessed what I was doing. It wasn't to make my tweet look sane, it was more about dragging you into the madness so I'm not the only one that he hates.

Dare you though. I dare you.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You nearly guessed what I was doing. It wasn't to make my tweet look sane, it was more about dragging you into the madness so I'm not the only one that he hates.

Dare you though. I dare you.

Tombo I sent him a poem ffs, a poem! Felt like a great idea at the time. Thought I was furthering the cause. Oh those crazy days.

It was for the cause. I'm sure it helped, sure of it. Very sure.

I bet you're the reason the deal took so long as well. If MACKWORTHRAM were here he'd be saying:

"Yeah, he was supposed to sign on Monday but some pleb was sending him poetry on twitter and he stopped for a few days to rethink his options"

I bet you're the reason the deal took so long as well. If MACKWORTHRAM were here he'd be saying:

"Yeah, he was supposed to sign on Monday but some pleb was sending him poetry on twitter and he stopped for a few days to rethink his options"

It was a well crafted, intelligent prose full of emotion and passion which I can no longer remember.

And yes it may have coincided with the deal apparently grinding to a halt but I am 5% positive it had nothing to with my harassment.

Good luck to Thorne, hope he does well for you for the sake of my country. 

He may need to sort out a few attitude problems though. if you wanna make it big you've got to be prepared to fight for his place. I can see him never really stepping up in his career because of this.

Peace has cleverly avoided any kind of reaction by WBA fans by announcing the signing of Brown Ideye pretty much straight after this. In fact i'm sure many albion fans haven't even seen this news with the record signing coming in over it.

He may need to sort out a few attitude problems though. if you wanna make it big you've got to be prepared to fight for his place. I can see him never really stepping up in his career because of this.

Peace has cleverly avoided any kind of reaction by WBA fans by announcing the signing of Brown Ideye pretty much straight after this. In fact i'm sure many albion fans haven't even seen this news with the record signing coming in over it.

Not sure about attitude problems. But we'll see. It doesn't strike me as an attitude problem that he wanted to leave. I don't think it's the first team football thing, that's just his excuse and he's sticking to it. I think he just gets on with the players and staff and enjoys his football more here than he did with you.

The jump from Premier League to Championship doesn't even matter to him. Doesn't that strike you as level-headed?

Errm, he has stepped up his career!

ssssssssshhh....Don't interrupt Tombo & TruLou they think they are the only ones in here!

We were the only bloody ones in here for ages! Thorne signed and everyone else left the thread. I don't even know why I continue to post here. Habit I suppose. I don't know what else to do now this is over.

Hi Bromwich :) I don't believe he has an attitude problem, he just saw his future with us and took steps to make it happen. His first message after signing was to you thanking you for the opportunities you gave him, to clarify my opinion on his attitude.

I hope you have a good season, sincerely.

Archived