George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly.

I've come to quite like you guys, please don't go turning into wolves fans

We have had 5 pre seasons of knowing we are going to finish mid table, I doubt any derby fan realistically believes we are going to walk promotion now.

However football is about banter and p*ss take so let us have our 5 minutes dreaming and feeling optimistic for the first time in a while, it is a derby forum after all :-)

I've got one yea, just thought of it now. To the tune of My Old Man's a Dustman:

George Thorne came to Derby

he wore the Derby hat,

He took one look around the place

and said I fancy that!

I'll never play for West Brom

or forest cos they're *****

i'll only play for Derby

in the famous black and white

What do you guys think?

It's just a like Lennon and McCartney composition, they've never done anything decent since 1980 either, at least John has they excuse of being dead, unlike Macca and Utch!

It's like a modern day frog chorus ffs, much preferred the unheralded second verse posted earlier in this thread.

It's just a like Lennon and McCartney composition, they've never done anything decent since 1980 either, at least John has they excuse of being dead, unlike Macca and Utch!

It's like a modern day frog chorus ffs, much preferred the unheralded second verse posted earlier in this thread.

Love when we are tasked with coming up with new songs we elect for a tune no team has sang since the 80s.

Alright Lads.

Im not about to come on here and claim to be the messiah. Some people on here like to hear what ive got to say and some people,like adamrusty think im full of *****.

Thats entirely up to you.

I have never claimed to no everything. Infact compared to what goes on in regards to transfers my source probably doesnt know the half of it

My source is genuine and what he tells me ill tell you.

I nothing else at this moment.

This whole transfer saga reminds me of losing virginity, desperately wanted it to happen, plenty of teasing and disappointment along the way and then bang it happens, everything is fantastic, but quickly start thinking... right, who's next.

All the best for next season lads. Thanks for allowing me to post on here, it's been enjoyable with a bit of banter thrown in (the wind up was top drawer :D)

Bye

We aren't shoving you out the door. Feel free to return - especially as this forum is more lively than your own!

I had a nightmare: George Thorne injured in Derby pre-season game, he is expected to be out for 9 months....somebody slap me in the face please.

I had a nightmare where George Thorne didn't sign.. And went back to West Brom, for ever more.

Thankfully I woke up and this won't happen now :)

Archived