George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thorne better hope he does get the transfer to go through. He will look a right b*llend if this doesn't come off.

I must say the way he has treated the whole saga has been very unprofessional

He's a young boy - he's fell head over heels for a sexy club, better facilities, bigger stadium, far larger fan base, a young, hungry team on the up and fans who write beautiful songs in his honour..... :D

I woke with a start at 6:30 this morning, the first nightmare I've had since I can remember.

George Thorne had signed for Wolves, who had then (instantly) loaned him out to Napoli. Kenny Jackett was quoted as saying he's a proven footballer at that level and the experience will do him good.

Not only was I massively distraught and angry, I was also perplexed how Jackett and Wolves could do something so stupid. I guess they wanted to drive his price up straight away but Thorne is the type of player that could get Wolves into the playoffs. Jackett you absolute idiot.

Come on Rush, don't let this happen.

Time to sign Yeltsin.

You're right there mate. It's time to sign a player that you like but we've had absolutely no link to in real life (even though we signed a promising young RB yesterday), all because you've got a bit impatient about how long it's taken to set up a deal with Thorne.

if McClaren really rates him he should do what Fulham and Norwich have done which is to offer sufficient money that the other club can't refuse to sell him. Either we want to get promoted or we don't. Stop being half arsed about it!

I'd imagine Derby aren't quite as hysteric about the whole thing as the fans are.

How much is too much to refuse? Should we offer

Thorne deal is now off WBA have rejected DCFC final bid.

Chris Eagles was in derby westfield yesterday which speaks volumes

So we aren't signing Thorne the defensive midfielder to sign Eagles the attacking winger?

situation on dwight gale also been monitored at this moment in time. reports are he is looking to leave CPFC for personal reasons

didnt they pay 8mil for him...... i bet he's not on a free !

Archived