George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And our other targets and bids? I just find it that he hasn't reported anything fresh. I'll happily be proven wrong

The point is not everyone is told about everything - and something's are told but told to keep quiet.

Rather than calling someone a liar of you don't believe them just ignore what they post.

The point is not everyone is told about everything - and something's are told but told to keep quiet.

Rather than calling someone a liar of you don't believe them just ignore what they post.

Exactly!

NSR -I agree in part but let's not keep repeating both sides of the argument infinitum -it gets rather boring unless there's something new to add to the debate

I have asked my source about McClean and Juke but have they have heard nothing.

Thats why I havent mentioned it. Nixon is full of *****.

The trailists are that irrelevant its pointless me telling you.

I knew that Bunjaku was signing weeks ago.

I think you will find 99% of readers on here mackworth,are interested in what you have to say

Don't be put off by the minority

Is this an example of "don't shoot the mesenger"? I believe that Mackworthram has been posting in good faith but ultimately he can't be held responsible for the accuracy of what he's been told. If someone I knew who I felt was reasonably close to the club let me know that Nugent was being targeted (and as far as I know he's not!), am I in the wrong by passing the info on via this forum?

Archived