The demise of Forest

ladyram

Man United need all the help they can get

I always assumed until fairly recently that was just a case of coming up against the best side in Europe but really our defending was just awful and most goals could have been prevented.

On a different note ... Nigel Clough has started to talk with more affection about Forest again. It is hard to believe he has no affection for the club after his playing spell here. Would most Derby fans have liked him less had he not made such snide remarks towards us regularly?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always assumed until fairly recently that was just a case of coming up against the best side in Europe but really our defending was just awful and most goals could have been prevented.

On a different note ... Nigel Clough has started to talk with more affection about Forest again. It is hard to believe he has no affection for the club after his playing spell here. Would most Derby fans have liked him less had he not made such snide remarks towards us regularly?

Please enlighten us. I can't remember him making one snide remark about you at all so feel free to prove me wrong.

I believe he said before one of his many victories against that lot for us that he would swap every goal he ever scroed for them for three points the next day... Class.

Not a snide remark though is it. Just a manager saying the only important thing is getting 3 points....

i await the easily offended forest chappie's list!

Archived