The demise of Forest

ladyram

TBF, the only player I'd take out of Forest's squad is Tubby Reid, and that's only on the off-chance that the FL suddenly changed the rules so that it was the most pies eaten rather than goals that decided games.

Thinking about it more, I'd probably take Cox - Martin needs someone to clean his boots for him.

Also Henderson for comedy value and half-time entertainment, Derbyshire because he's the best bench-warmer in the league, and possibly a couple of their midfielders - doesn't matter which ones, any would do, just in case Bryson or Hughes wanted anything to keep in their pockets.

in all honesty I would take Reid. For all the pies thrown at him on here I do think he's a good footballer. Darlow has a decent future but not at Forest, probably Lascelles as well. As for the others........

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The essence being that Rolls Royce should not be helping sponsor the local club because supporters of other clubs work there.

Slightly off gump-baiting topic, be one thing that really irritates me is financial institutions sponsoring sports teams. Yes I know we've benefitted (DBS) but the fact that an ailing bank, substantially owned by the tax payer (RBS to be precise) should be allowed to sponsor international rugby is outrageous.

Other glaring example was Northern Rock, another collapsed bank heavily bailed out by the tax-payer, sponsoring Newcastle and, I seem to recall, Middlesex CCC. Why should the tax payer pay for all this?

Rant over.

It's nowt t' do wi' Royces. It's a DCFC/Unite the Union thing that's offered t' union members in loadsa workplaces.

So your saying that it's only a morgue when we, your biggest rivals, your biggest game of the season, come to the council ground.

It must be fookin rockin when barnsley come then.

Dear oh Dear

No

What I am saying to you, is that you are the kind of club-toting, raw-meat-eating, Me-Tarzan-You-Jane-ing, big, bald bubblehead that can only count to ten if he's barefoot or wearing sandals.

;)

looked in the Derby thread and saw this...

Derby have a side made up of league one player's but are playing far better than us.

league one players :lol:

it does look quite fun on your side though, apparently we're a very average side.

the top goalscorers in the division, with the biggest number of dominated matches are average. Something doesn't quite add up there.

Kevin by any chance

I will soon be in the market for a new mobile phone. My wife won't let me get a season ticket, she thinks it's an uneccessary expense that we can little afford. But if I can persuade her that buymobiles.net is the best deal (and she'll trust me on that) and it just happens to come with a free season ticket, then she can't moan at that.

But I've had a look at their website and I can't see that offer anywhere. Do they not do it any more, or do they only do it around season ticket renewal time?

To bring it back on topic, if they don't do it anymore, does that mean we get good attendances without giving away free tickets?

Derby are looking for a new shirt sponsor as Buy Mobiles are not renewing - so I heard, hence why they not doing anything on long term ST's / phone contracts with Derby fans. Paul Sisson is a top bloke who runs it, and has no doubt got his media coverage he wanted. Someone said to me its £350,000... shall we all chip in?

Sorry OT.

Derby are looking for a new shirt sponsor as Buy Mobiles are not renewing - so I heard, hence why they not doing anything on long term ST's / phone contracts with Derby fans. Paul Sisson is a top bloke who runs it, and has no doubt got his media coverage he wanted. Someone said to me its £350,000... shall we all chip in?

Sorry OT.

Wouldn't be surprised one bit if it was Raleigh next season.

No

What I am saying to you, is that you are the kind of club-toting, raw-meat-eating, Me-Tarzan-You-Jane-ing, big, bald bubblehead that can only count to ten if he's barefoot or wearing sandals.

;)

Do you have a pic of me or what.............that's uncanny, gump.

:lol:

Archived