The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Six wins in their previous seven home games meant they entered this important fixture full of confidence, and that showed as they started well in what turned out to be a feisty encounter."

From the BBC website.

I had no idea our home form has become so good. That stretches all the way back to beating Sheffield Wednesday 3 - 0. Don't we have one of the best, or the best, away records too. In fact, drawing to Birmingham and the Wigan loss, are our only dropped points at home since McLaren came (depending whether or not you count Ipswich).

So the bumps can take their 15 game unbeaten, or whatever it is, and shove it up their bum. I'd much rather have this record.

I know you're mathematically challenged, but 7 (now) wins and 1 loss is worth a lot more points than 8 draws.

"Six wins in their previous seven home games meant they entered this important fixture full of confidence, and that showed as they started well in what turned out to be a feisty encounter."

From the BBC website.

I had no idea our home form has become so good. That stretches all the way back to beating Sheffield Wednesday 3 - 0. Don't we have one of the best, or the best, away records too. In fact, drawing to Birmingham and the Wigan loss, are our only dropped points at home since McLaren came (depending whether or not you count Ipswich).

So the bumps can take their 15 game unbeaten, or whatever it is, and shove it up their bum. I'd much rather have this record.

I know you're mathematically challenged, but 7 (now) wins and 1 loss is worth a lot more points than 8 draws.

Highest scorers in the League

Best away record in the League

One point off automatic promotion.

Life cant get any better can it????????????

Highest scoreres in the League

Best away record in the League

One point off automatic promotion.

Life cant get any better can it????????????

It can:

Nottingham Forest FC @Official_NFFC 5h

#NFFC will be looking for a first away league win in five attempts when they travel to Huddersfield on Tuesday night.

Michael Dugher @MichaelDugherMP 1m

Bloody derby won again... Forest will just have to do Huddersfield tomorrow night #nffc

Its even annoying the MP's

LTLF is an awful, awful forum.

Well done tonight against QPR, can only imagine the confidence your players will draw from this. You were still one goal short of our 2-0 win over them on Boxing Day though!

Out of interest where do you think you would be now if Clough was still in charge?

Oh dear, the LTLF can bring up some gems! Does he not realise we are both above him in the table??

Wouldn't have a single one of any player from both teams on that showing. Hoofball from Derby until they scored (which shouldn't of stood) and only then started to look slightly good because QPR are awful.

LTLF is an awful, awful forum.

Well done tonight against QPR, can only imagine the confidence your players will draw from this. You were still one goal short of our 2-0 win over them on Boxing Day though!

Out of interest where do you think you would be now if Clough was still in charge?

8-10th. We've scored more goals in the last 10 minutes (I think) of matches than any other team in the Championship. Nigel likes to tighten up towards the end of the game and be less risky where as Steve just likes to go for it regardless of the score. Doubt Nigel would have brought in the likes of Wisdom, Dawkins and Bamford either

If I was a derby fan I'd ecstatic too. Told you earlier I was looking forward to this game.

From a neutral point of view that was a dire game to watch. Truly shi7

Where was all this free flowing football you ve been telling me about? There was only one winner tonight and that was hoofball.

At one stage I thought it was royal rumble. Foul after foul after foul. Elbowing people to score, close lines. Terrible.

I was actually starting to worry playing your lot in the play off from the rave reports but after that showing wow.

Fair play on the attendance tho. Good gate.

Archived