The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

League tables at this stage of the season don't prove anything - so not sure why Forest fans keep referring to the table as something to be proud of.

Blackpool were in a similar position this time last year.

Genuine question: Is this season promotion or 'cut costs time' for Forest? How many more seasons can they realistically go spending what they have and not getting promoted?

League tables at this stage of the season don't prove anything - so not sure why Forest fans keep referring to the table as something to be proud of.

Blackpool were in a similar position this time last year.

Genuine question: Is this season promotion or 'cut costs time' for Forest? How many more seasons can they realistically go spending what they have and not getting promoted?

FFP will mean they have a transfer embargo from January onwards surely? (Massively overspent last year).

I don't disagree but you lot say you **** all over us all over the pitch. So pointing out the league table even at this stage proves that as nonsense.

I just wish we could have as good players as Derby and be in 3rd.

I don't disagree but you lot say you sausage all over us all over the pitch. So pointing out the league table even at this stage proves that as nonsense.

Don't be daft.

Our players can't play hoofball.

I don't disagree but you lot say you sausage all over us all over the pitch. So pointing out the league table even at this stage proves that as nonsense.

But after 11 games, it's pointless...

Or are you suggesting Valencia have better players than Real Madrid?

There were only a matter of points between Derby and Forest last season up until Christmas time. In fact, I'm pretty sure you guys were ahead of us at one stage in January when we had a little wobble - and we ended up 20 points ahead of you come May time.

So what are you trying to prove? It isn't against the realms of reality that we have a far better team than you yet you're ahead in October. I'd bet a lot of money that Real Madrid finish a good 20 points clear of Valencia come May time yet check the league table now.

The league table means squat at this stage. The myth that not one team has a 10 point lead at this stage therefore it's 'anybody's league' has been proven countless times to be ridiculous.

Wait until at least spring time before gloating or suggesting you're something that you're not.

Will florist be looking at a transfer umbongo in January under FFP? I reckon they will. Be interesting. We won't. Bet we strengthen too.

Why does it bother you so much how much Forest have spent?

The only reason you haven't spent much is due to the few years before this period (conveniently) where you shelled out millions trying to get to and then stay in the Prem.

It just gives good reason to laugh at you,

A well known old Prof from Oxford told me that years ago and it works!

Yep.

It's basically outline, detail, conclusion/summary.

I used to be a member of the ASC and took part in speech contests.

Apparently, Porky is out for another 10 weeks.

So Forest are getting their excuses in early this season.

We'll probably just dip into the loan market now. Or is that not allowed under the 'Derby County non-spending money' act?

Archived