The demise of Forest

ladyram

I like how this article actually falls short of saying Chris Martin is better, but basically that's the only conclusion to be drawn.

Especially as it says both will be competing for the golden boot, but if Chris Martin comes close to the golden boot (whether he wins it or not), whilst also assisting and passing the opposition off the park, then there's only one winner... And only one Chrissy Martin.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how this article actually falls short of saying Chris Martin is better, but basically that's the only conclusion to be drawn.

Especially as it says both will be competing for the golden boot, but if Chris Martin comes close to the golden boot (whether he wins it or not), whilst also assisting and passing the opposition off the park, then there's only one winner... And only one Chrissy Martin.

It's written by Ambitious, a member on here. So it's hardly objective.

Oh, I see. For some reason I thought it was something from Nottingham. Here is the city = city ground, maybe that's where I made the mental link.

Still, biased or not, given the facts its the only fair conclusion that can be drawn. Ambitious has done a very good, scientific job there, and should be nominated for a Nobel.

Also, no matter what stats I put in there was only one conclusion. However, I had a restriction to how many I could put in and thought they were the more important ones. 

I didn't outright say Martin to leave it open for debate, but it's fairly obvious. I'd say both have been among the top half dozen in the league though.

I've got one on Grant and Darlow in the pipeline - I'm not sure who will come out on top in that. Lansbury & Bryson, maybe?

Also, no matter what stats I put in there was only one conclusion. However, I had a restriction to how many I could put in and thought they were the more important ones. 

I didn't outright say Martin to leave it open for debate, but it's fairly obvious. I'd say both have been among the top half dozen in the league though.

I've got one on Grant and Darlow in the pipeline - I'm not sure who will come out on top in that. Lansbury & Bryson, maybe?

I'll save you the trouble

Grant > Darlow

Christie > Hunt

Keogh > Hobbs

Buxton < Mancienne (I suppose we better let them have one or 2  :ph34r: )

Forsyth > Lichaj

Thorne > Cohen/Vaughan

Hughes > Reid

Bryson/Hendrick > Lansbury/Tesche

Ward < Antonio

Ibe > Burke

Martin > Assombalonga

Grant > Darlow

Christie > Hunt

Keogh > Hobbs

Buxton < Mancienne (I suppose we better let them have one or 2  :ph34r: )

Forsyth > Lichaj

Thorne > Cohen/Vaughan

Hughes > Reid

Ward < Antonio

Ibe > Burke

Martin > Assombalonga

Antonio better than Ward,  :lol: , crazy talk. I guess that would be a good comparison though. 

Grant > Darlow

Christie > Hunt

Keogh > Hobbs

Buxton < Mancienne (I suppose we better let them have one or 2 :ph34r: )

Forsyth > Lichaj

Thorne > Cohen/Vaughan

Hughes > Reid

Ward < Antonio

Ibe > Burke

Martin > Assombalonga

Makes our point against you and being above you look like a minor miracle then.

"http://i61.tinypic.com/1zlw5fb" alt="1zlw5fb">

No great surprises.

Ward is better with the ball, scored more goals and makes more passes. Antonio has more assists, but is guilty of losing the ball more. 

EDIT: not sure why Antonio has a green mark for being dispossessed and losing the team possession more. It should be all but one in Ward's favour.

Ran a comparison on each player, this is what I came up with.

Grant; Christie, Hobbs, Mancienne, Forsyth; Eustace, Bryson, Hughes; Ibe, Ward, Martin

Losers: Darlow; Hunt, Buxton, Keogh, Lichaj; Tesche, Reid, Lansbury; Burke, Antonio, Assombalonga

The Forsyth one with Lichaj was the most comprehensive - every single catagory by a landslide. 

Makes our point against you and being above you look like a minor miracle then.

Just like you lot said for months last season (Well not you because you only came on here after you started doing better than us) you've had easier games than us and it's new manager syndrome, your bubble will burst soon

Christ knows how Pearce has got us 2nd and unbeaten then. He's a bloody miracle worker to get results out of such an inferior set of players, particularly against Derby where to a man we were second best in almost every position.

Trying to be totally unbiased here but my combined 11 (if all fit) would be...

Darlow

Hunt

Hobbs

Mancienne

Cohen

Ward

Thorne

Lansbury

Reid

Assombalonga

Martin

Subs:

Antonio

Wilson

Lascelles

Hendrick

Grant

Fryatt

Forsyth

Christ knows how Pearce has got us 2nd and unbeaten then. He's a bloody miracle worker to get results out of such an inferior set of players, particularly against Derby where to a man we were second best in almost every position.

Darlow

Hunt

Hobbs

Mancienne

Cohen

Ward

Thorne

Lansbury

Reid

Assombalonga

Martin

Subs:

Antonio

Wilson

Lascelles

Hendrick

Grant

Fryatt

Forsyth

:lol:

Darlow

Hunt

Hobbs

Mancienne

Cohen

Ward

Thorne

Lansbury

Reid

Assombalonga

Martin

Subs: