The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Forest forum:

When everybody is fit we would walk this league. We would win every game easily.[/size]Sadly, there is the I word.[/size]Our injuries mean we are due a 0-0 draw.[/size]

Delusional Forest fans, always been like it - staggering when you think a) they finished mid table last season b) they haven't been in the top flight for 15 odd years...

Who's injured? There's only the Irish pie eater who I can think of? Is he that influential? Can't count Cohen, as he never plays.

Reid and Cohen as you mention as well as Hobbs (shock). Vaughan too who is made out of paper. Managed to get himself back into the side then went down in the warm up vs Brighton. Good player at this level but never fit. Fryatt's been out too but came on as sub at Wigan so may start Sunday.

Reid and Cohen as you mention as well as Hobbs (shock). Vaughan too who is made out of paper. Managed to get himself back into the side then went down in the warm up vs Brighton. Good player at this level but never fit. Fryatt's been out too but came on as sub at Wigan so may start Sunday.

so out of them, I'd say Reid really? You have cover in defence, Wilsons back with Mancy plus Lacy Lou. Strikers, Brett whosit, the tall Dutch weapon, the ex gunners still playing I think?

Not that bad is it?

From Forest forum:

When everybody is fit we would walk this league. We would win every game easily.

Sadly, there is the I word.

Our injuries mean we are due a 0-0 draw.

Walk the league? They've dominated around three matches only this season, and been second best on more than one occasion.

Like a Billy Davies side, they've been extremely fortunate and it's only a matter of time before we overtake them and stay ahead of them for the rest of the season.

Take out their striker and they'd be bottom half. Deluded gumps and a one man team.

That would be like us signing Steve Bloomer, and then saying 'if only he hasn't died years ago, we'd score 150 goals this season.'

The point is, those players you've listed are crocks, they always have been, and that's not likely to change. So wishing they were all fit is like wishing up was down, red was green, and sweeties grow on trees.

Archived