The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What?!?!

There are not many clubs in England playing worse than Blackpool in the whole of England right now and you couldn't beat them?!?!

Only a matter of time before this run comes to an end now. Shakey versus Yeovil, battered by league 1 Preston and failing to beat the worst team in the league right now.

They're not happy on ltlf here's an example

Every bloody time.

If we are leading by one, he inevitably wastes a sub on Derbyshire and the team back off and back off, conceding possession and inviting the opposing team on to us.

And then we concede.

We sometimes give these teams too much respect.

Pity as today, three points would have been welcome given the other scores.

Doesn't bode well for the playoffs for them does it? Bottling it at the merest hint of reeling in the top four. 

I'd much rather play Forest than either Burnley or Reading in the playoffs - those sides will be dangerous, Forest will more than likely just implode, like every other occasion they've reached the playoffs.

Here's another

I always think an away points a good point mate if we're winning at home. In fact I often think going away to a lower table side is more of a bitch to get players up for.

That's Alf Inge of Fudge (remember him) bet he's envious of our ability to go to places like Yeovil and take 3 points

This was a nice post off the gump forum...

"See, I'd be terrified of Derby in the play offs. Can you imagine us playing like this, in a second leg at Prideless Park? Derby are an excellent attacking team and terrible at the back. If we just sit back and try to soak up pressure against that lot, we will get hammered."

Archived