The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are Forest fans coming to a Derby game when Forest are playing...in fact why are Forest fans coming to a Derby game at all...maybe they fancied watching a good team for a change :D

Think he got his ticket free on the back of box of Frosties. ;)

(Cue McRamfan)

Well the season is upon us. Thank god for the World Cup it certainly filled the gap. Both our clubs will be looking for play offs at least.

For me, with Pearce coming back it's certainly made it more exciting. Whether he has the know how we shall see. I believe he does. Some good business in the transfer market and at least we now have a manager who treats the money he spends like it's his own.

I can and the most embarrassing think is that it's there top lad Boatsy.

All they can afford is a little forest badge, not very adventurous, if you are going to 'bomb' as in photo, something make it big enough that it can be seen without squinting at a picture.  Maybe they could not afford to go to the Forest friendly, or maybe they aren't fans and hoped there would be some trouble.

PistoldPete2

Well the season is upon us. Thank god for the World Cup it certainly filled the gap. Both our clubs will be looking for play offs at least.

For me, with Pearce coming back it's certainly made it more exciting. Whether he has the know how we shall see. I believe he does. Some good business in the transfer market and at least we now have a manager who treats the money he spends like it's his own.

To be fair Forests summer signings look good to me.

But they need to be ,Forest were woeful against us , 5-0 flattered them.

Forest fans, Derby fans, any fans, non fans - anyone wanting to make a funny involving the death of children should be fooked up the @r$e with a burn't stick.

That's not a punishment though. So I've heard...

I can and the most embarrassing think is that it's there top lad Boatsy.

Their "top lad" can turn up at Derby hiding amongst 10,000 sweaties.....good on him. He'll probably include the day he stuck a broccoli on Rammie's van in his next book.......what a c0ck.

The picture above shows him with FEC in the name.

But as Nick said on twitter, it's not really about what club he's associated with, it's more about naming and shaming him

Is 'FEC' short for 'fecking moron'?

I almost universally condemn violence, but I honestly doubt that I would be able to restrain myself if I had seen him with said sign.  

I could understand Forest selling them, but wanting them back? I don't get.

Darlow is good for a mistake and whilst he may be their best keeper at present, I think they would have been better off signing Kuszczak and getting rid. 

Lascelles is no where near the standard of Hobbs or Wilson and I fancy Mancienne to be better than him too. 

They've played a blinder here, but messed it up by loaning them back..  :lol:

Archived