The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're also miniaturising it and stamping it in the NFFC chequebook - anywhere where Fatwaz is supposed to sign....

No ******* Funds Cleared?

Nominal Funtional Freak Chairman?

Notts Forest Fail Compliance?

No ******* Footyfan Cares?

Just occasionally, I come across a comment on LTLF that I have to read 3 or 4 times - not because I am slow on the uptake, but because I am trying to fathom whether the person posting the comment is

a) serious

b) misguided

c) trolling

d) totally batshit insane.

When it comes to our friend JWJW, I'm afraid the options above both start and end at 'd'.

Here's his latest comment:

"I find it disgraceful that a few on this thread are actively stating quite unbelievable allegations against Fawaz. 

That he is a crook, he is stupid etc..... but I can understand Direby supporters having these views - they must be extremely jealous of our new managerial set up, new players signed, more new signings to come etc

I'm with Fawaz on this, they didn't win anything, they failed to get into the top six and Derby getting into the top six and then been beaten by QPR does not count as a achieving more than your local neighbouring team (being we are not rivals anymore). 

However it does prove that you have to be deluded to play for or support forest.

I feel sorry for Stewy, he is doing his best to lower expectations after all.

Was just reading an article in The Telegraph about Germany's current side progressing from the U21s and it mentions the night they dismantled England in the 2009 Euro's.  Our manager that night, one Stuart Pearce -

"For those of us present in Sweden, Germany

Archived