The demise of Forest

ladyram

Stop being bitter that Nottingham Locol Education Authority let you down, take it as a way of helping you deal with season after season of being perpetually let down by your team...A lesson well learnt.

Locol?

Spelling not your strong point?

Didn't they teach English at the Madinah?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Compared to the local phone shop/season ticket tout?

Yep - never had a problem with a local businessman raising the profile of his company for mutual benefit. Name me ONE person in the UK who has bought a Fridgy's Fridge.

Locol?

Spelling not your strong point?

Didn't they teach English at the Madinah?

Nope it isn't and never has been but hey if you want to get personnal I am not surprised as your come backs are definitely not your strong point, suppose that's why you have to pick fault, nothing else left have you?

Yep - never had a problem with a local businessman raising the profile of his company for mutual benefit. Name me ONE person in the UK who has bought a Fridgy's Fridge.

To be honest it is peferable to some of the other sponsors we have had:

Capital One - making money off the misery of people being in debt as well as being a horrible bullying company to work for.

Victor Chandler - make money off the misery of gambling addiction.

To be honest it is peferable to some of the other sponsors we have had:

Capital One - making money off the misery of people being in debt as well as being a horrible bullying company to work for.

Victor Chandler - make money off the misery of gambling addiction.

the second one..... Not there faults.... Onus is on the person gambling to stop.... Trust me I know....

Archived