The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind playing you in the play offs at all. You're flat-track bullies and when up against the top teams are shown up. Complete opposite for us who seem to raise our game when playing the top 6.

I could see Moussi snapping that albino kid in half quite easily.

Feck off, camel breath. Moussi's a clumsy donkey who wouldn't know how to get near Hughes.

I see a few more dogs have crawled out of the woodwork. Did Fawaz buy you a fridge too?

Stats don't lie. How many points against top 6 opposition do you have this season?

How many have your spineless, lazy cowards thrown away against the lower sides, because they thought that they were better than they were?

G star you are missing the point sunshine.

if you are unable to take points off the top teams how can you have any confidence going into a play off? Someone better tell Derby fans that Yeovil and Barnsley won't be in the play offs in May.

Unless of course you're deluded enough to think you'll finish top 2?

I bet you've still got a 'Forest at Wembley' t-shirt haven't you?

There were some tell-tale signs

The 'I still haven't got over beating Malmo' username 

Joining and posting just as it looks like Forest may take a mighty 1 point lead over us

Concept that Craig 'bite yer legs' Bryson and Will 'snap him' Hughes have ever bullied anyone (suggesting he's only actually seen Derby play against Forest)

He must be a wum or someone genuinely brainless

G star you are missing the point sunshine.

if you are unable to take points off the top teams how can you have any confidence going into a play off? Someone better tell Derby fans that Yeovil and Barnsley won't be in the play offs in May.

Unless of course you're deluded enough to think you'll finish top 2?

As I'm sure you'll agree we are a different team under McClaren.

We beat Watford 3-2 away when they we're flying and 5th in the league. We lost 2-1 away to QPR, but they hardly destroyed us ... in fact we were only the 2nd team in the league to score a goal at Loftus Road. We beat Blackpool 5-1 who were in the play offs at the time. Admittedly, we got destroyed by Leicester but luckily they won't be a team we face in the play offs. We beat Brighton 1-0 who were 6th at the time we played them.

So under McClaren we've played 5 teams who were top 6 at the time of playing them and won 3.  You should probably be the worried one with your play off record

You might think form goes out the window come the actual play offs...

History tells is this on how Forest were expecting to beat;

Yeovil

Sheff Utd

Blackpool

Swansea

Etc in their last play off quests but failed miserably at the first hurdle on all of them.

Anyone got a box set on Forest play off failures??

Maybe they are holding off making it until after this season...

Let's have a poll on which was most entertaining!!

My vote; Swansea

Bloody hell Redcar thats one hell of a thing to ask people to choose!

Yeovil was close to perfection, the gumps winning the first leg away, T-shirts printed, the 5-2 thrashing by a team that most thought was still in the Southern Premier League......topped off by having a pint with some great Yeovil lads the night before our victory over West Brom in 2007 at the new Wembley. (new Wembley for the gumps, never been have they?).

Sheffy Unt, not a clue about that one i'm afraid.

Blackpool.....another foregone conclusion, the famous club coasting after the first leg, then didn't a DJ save my life?

Swansea.............Lee Camp, totally hilarious comedy goal............superb entertainment.........

Its got to be Yeovil for me.........i'd only ever heard of them once before when Stafford Rangers beat them 4-0 in the FA Trophy Semi-Final at Oxford in 1972.........

They let me down yesterday, although they were unlucky not to get summat out the game, but i'll always have a soft spot for the Glovers..... :wub:

David Kelly on Forest third goal...

"It was a great goal, a striker's goal - off his bum, off his hand and into the back of the net from a couple of yards," said Kelly.

Isn't that hand ball??

Not necessarily, it's only handball if the ball is deliberately played with the hand.

You can raise your game against the the other 5 teams in the top 6 and that will get you a maximum of 30 points, disposing of the lesser teams outside of the top 6 will earn you a maximum of 108 points...I'll let you do the math

I'm still trying to work out that other math question

Archived